Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Post something worth responding to and I will.
Translation “you painted me in a corner and ignoring you is easier than questioning my position or being accountable for spreading false information.”

Got it. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

MotoToTheMax

Nov 3, 2022
United States
✟66,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
No, I mean children aged 1-19. To be fair, accidental gun deaths were included.

His post was a sarcastic response that "children" can effectively be replaced with "senior" since another poster is (what he believes to be) playing fast and loose with the term "child." It was a little subtle but reading a few pages of the thread in order might explain it better.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,331.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
His post was a sarcastic response that "children" can effectively be replaced with "senior" since another poster is (what he believes to be) playing fast and loose with the term "child." It was a little subtle but reading a few pages of the thread in order might explain it better.
The amount of doublespeak within many Christian conservative circles is mind boggling. It’s like they’ve stepped out of the pages of “1984”.

• Useful
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Translation “you painted me in a corner and ignoring you is easier than questioning my position or being accountable for spreading false information.”

Got it. :oldthumbsup:
To be fair the poster did change their avatar away from the computer generated “artwork” to whatever it is now.

Upvote 0

MotoToTheMax

Nov 3, 2022
United States
✟66,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
To be fair the poster did change their avatar away from the computer generated “artwork” to whatever it is now.
To be even fairer, the avatar was already changed before they decided to put the large format photo in a post to make a (failed) point.

Upvote 0