I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me,
guarding, guiding all the way
.”
Psalm 23:4

What you do reveals what you believe.
If you are living a fearful, anxiety-filled life,
you are proving your lack of confidence in God’s protection,
regardless of what you say…
If you trust Him completely, you have nothing to fear.
Anon.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you are living a fearful, anxiety-filled life,
you are proving your lack of confidence in God’s protection,
regardless of what you say…
If you trust Him completely, you have nothing to

Who ever wrote that never had to face life with but wrenching fear and paralysing tension about what has or is about to happen.

When one's child suddenly ends up in hospital or one is called in to see the boss only to hear that one's job has ended with effect from now, good bye, or any one of the many horrifying incidents that could happen one has a choice.

To somehow trust God or to go and get drunk.

That first takes courage and determination when every nerve and fiber of your being is screaming WHY, WHY, Why, WhY etc etc
There is little reasoning with fear and it is all to easy to close one's eyes and ears to everything and be in denial.

Never accuse some one of lack of faith because there life is in chaos, not untill you have sat down with them and talked about what is going on and found out how you can practical help.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who ever wrote that never had to face life with but wrenching fear and paralysing tension about what has or is about to happen.

When one's child suddenly ends up in hospital or one is called in to see the boss only to hear that one's job has ended with effect from now, good bye, or any one of the many horrifying incidents that could happen one has a choice.

To somehow trust God or to go and get drunk.

That first takes courage and determination when every nerve and fiber of your being is screaming WHY, WHY, Why, WhY etc etc
There is little reasoning with fear and it is all to easy to close one's eyes and ears to everything and be in denial.

Never accuse some one of lack of faith because there life is in chaos, not untill you have sat down with them and talked about what is going on and found out how you can practical help.
I hear you. Anyone who has no fear is not in touch with reality. Faith does not abolish fear, but it does empower perseverance.

Upvote 0

Bob Wille

Aug 27, 2019
Tucson
✟157,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hear you. Anyone who has no fear is not in touch with reality. Faith does not abolish fear, but it does empower perseverance.
The idiom that applies here is: Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are a number of good posts here! How blessed it is to rest on God's "...so great salvation" and "exceeding great and precious promises" as we are told. Yes, we do suffer at times in this world, but "we are kept by the power of God" (-that is if we are "...in Christ"). Keep looking up always, for God cares always. I just keep walking with my Lord Jesus through this world still after 60+ years, and trusting that though I might have trouble and hurts at times, I belong to Him and can ONLY end up with Him in glory-land one day.

Upvote 0