✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
El_Ayin said:
Anyone else think that the chip is a precursor to the Mark of the Beast?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are already saying that when you enter a hospital for anything, that this is going to be the way to "chart" you. No more plastic ID bracelets for the patient.

Upvote 0

El_Ayin

Watchman on the wall
Aug 24, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First time I ever saw that chip was on "Ripley's believe it or not". They actually had THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES competing to be the first recipients. They showed the winning family be implanted with these chips. The family looked so happy and all I could think was "Do they have any idea what they've just done?"

Upvote 0

sarahm12002

Aug 4, 2004
✟481.00
Faith
Baptist
El_Ayin said:
Anyone else think that the chip is a precursor to the Mark of the Beast?
Definately! And I read another article earlier today about terrorists using cash. They use cash so they can't be traced. Just another reason for the AC to implement the mark!

Come Lord Jesus! :prayer:

Upvote 0

sarahm12002

Aug 4, 2004
✟481.00
Faith
Baptist
Here is the story!

http://menewsline.com/stories/2004/october/10_12_4.html

AL QAIDA TURNS TO CASH
WASHINGTON [MENL] -- Al Qaida now does its business in cash.

U.S. officials said Al Qaida and related groups have been using cash to finance their activities. They said the move was meant to avoid detection by the United States and its allies amid the strict international monitoring of bank transactions.

(for more click on the link)

Upvote 0

El_Ayin

Watchman on the wall
Aug 24, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've also heard rumors of "National ID Cards" in the works. They will contain every shread of info about you and the best part is ... there mandatory!

Next logical step will be microchip implants.

Just enter "National-ID-Card" into the Google search engine and it will tell you all about them.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
El_Ayin said:
First time I ever saw that chip was on "Ripley's believe it or not". They actually had THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES competing to be the first recipients. They showed the winning family be implanted with these chips. The family looked so happy and all I could think was "Do they have any idea what they've just done?"
I saw a family being implanted with it on tv about 4 years ago. I thought...DUH people!!!! These people have NO biblical intelligence whatsoever!!! Leave it to man to start the ball rolling on anything satanic. It has to happen, or God wouldn't have mentioned the mark of the beast, but evidently sinful man plays a part in it, by creating the ability to do this.
Can you imagine how hard that will be taking your child to the hospital, and they won't treat them unless they "chip" your kid first? This is where this is going. Well, thank God that my child is an adult, and a Christian who knows about the mark. My thinking is, to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord. They will have to let me die first!!!

Upvote 0

El_Ayin

Watchman on the wall
Aug 24, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Big Mouth Nana said:
I saw a family being implanted with it on tv about 4 years ago. I thought...DUH people!!!! These people have NO biblical intelligence whatsoever!!! Leave it to man to start the ball rolling on anything satanic. It has to happen, or God wouldn't have mentioned the mark of the beast, but evidently sinful man plays a part in it, by creating the ability to do this.
Can you imagine how hard that will be taking your child to the hospital, and they won't treat them unless they "chip" your kid first? This is where this is going. Well, thank God that my child is an adult, and a Christian who knows about the mark. My thinking is, to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord. They will have to let me die first!!!
:amen:

Upvote 0

Archangel

Sith Lord
Jun 3, 2004
Northern Ireland
✟1,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wasn't money and credit cards considered the mark of the beast. Personally I agree with the computer chip speculation. It seems exciting to me to see this transpare... one step closer to AC coming, and im exciting, cause we all know that we are one step closer to Jesus' coming :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sarahm12002 said:
Here is the story!

http://menewsline.com/stories/2004/october/10_12_4.html

AL QAIDA TURNS TO CASH
WASHINGTON [MENL] -- Al Qaida now does its business in cash.

U.S. officials said Al Qaida and related groups have been using cash to finance their activities. They said the move was meant to avoid detection by the United States and its allies amid the strict international monitoring of bank transactions.

(for more click on the link)
Yes, I heard this on the news a few days ago. I just thought about this also. This coming presidential election is going to be a real problem they said. Alot of people have registered more then once, and they believe that they will be voting more then once also. They figure that it will be worse then the Al Gore recount with the faulty voting machines. How better of a way to stop this in the future, then having you scanned for your number so this multiple voting stops.

Upvote 0

El_Ayin

Watchman on the wall
Aug 24, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't you just love the electronic voting systems. With these machines there is no possible way to do a recount because there is no paper ballot. Kinda sounds like you vote and we'll tell you who won. ;)

But that is beside the point of the thread. Back to the chip

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Archangel said:
Wasn't money and credit cards considered the mark of the beast. Personally I agree with the computer chip speculation. It seems exciting to me to see this transpare... one step closer to AC coming, and im exciting, cause we all know that we are one step closer to Jesus' coming :D
I don't think that money was considered the mark of the beast. The credit card started Christians thinking along these lines that it was possible. Now, this is going to end up being mandatory eventually. Yes, I agree that these are exciting times to be living in, and I believe that the AC is alive and well right now on planet earth somewhere. Things are being set up for him to step right in.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
El_Ayin said:
Don't you just love the electronic voting systems. With these machines there is no possible way to do a recount because there is no paper ballot. Kinda sounds like you vote and we'll tell you who won. ;)
Better vote for the Christian, and leave the results in Gods hands, LOL. There have been prophecies come forth in alot of the churches, that this election will make a big differance on what way this nation heads.....turns around and goes on the right path, or heads headlong into worse shape then it is in already.

Upvote 0

El_Ayin

Watchman on the wall
Aug 24, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Big Mouth Nana said:
Better vote for the Christian, and leave the results in Gods hands, LOL. There have been prophecies come forth in alot of the churches, that this election will make a big differance on what way this nation heads.....turns around and goes on the right path, or heads headlong into worse shape then it is in already.
This coming election sounds a lot like the slogan for that "Alien vs. Predator" movie.

Whoever wins, we lose.

;) :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
El_Ayin said:
This coming election sounds a lot like the slogan for that "Alien vs. Predator" movie.

Whoever wins, we lose.

;) :D
Well, it is like when Isreal kept screaming that they wanted Saul for their King, but God really had David in mind. God will give you the leaders that you want, as He gave us all a free will. It just might not be who He had picked for us. I want His choice.

Upvote 0

Rebirth In Flames

Jul 5, 2004
✟8,902.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
I feel the same.. it scares me for those who are not saved. This is all the more reason that we need to get out their and win souls over for Christ before it's too late! haha.. I'm also a bit excited because I can match the events in society (like this new chip), with scripture - it's always exciting to see the bible come to life first-hand. And yes, I do feel that we're the final generation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.