FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘The kids were all just screaming. It was all just very scary and traumatic,’ Ryan-Marie Houck described.
IMG_9067-resize-scaled-810x500.jpeg

Mark Houck (arrested Friday) and Ryan-Marie Houck with their seven childrenHouck family

BUCKS COUNTY, Pennsylvania (LifeSiteNews) – A well-known pro-life author, sidewalk counselor, and father of seven was the latest victim of a U.S. Department of Justice-sponsored SWAT raid and arrest — for supposed “FACE Act” violations — at his rural home as his children looked on “screaming.”

Mark Houck is the founder and president of The King’s Men, which promotes healing for victims of inappropriate contentography addiction and promotes Christian virtues among men in the United States and Europe.

According to his wife Ryan-Marie, who spoke with LifeSiteNews, he also drives two hours south to Philadelphia every Wednesday to sidewalk council for six to eight hours at two different abortion centers.

Ryan-Marie, who is a homeschool mother, explained the SWAT team of 25 to 30 FBI agents swarmed their property with around 15 vehicles at 7:05 a.m. this morning. Having quickly surrounded the house with rifles in firing position, “they started pounding on the door and yelling for us to open it.”

Before opening the door, she explained, her husband tried to calm them, saying, “‘Please, I’m going to open the door, but, please, my children are in the home. I have seven babies in the house.’ But they just kept pounding and screaming,” she said.

When he opened the door, “they had big, huge rifles pointed at Mark and pointed at me and kind of pointed throughout the house,” Ryan-Marie described.

Continued below.
FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch - LifeSite

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
‘The kids were all just screaming. It was all just very scary and traumatic,’ Ryan-Marie Houck described.
IMG_9067-resize-scaled-810x500.jpeg

Mark Houck (arrested Friday) and Ryan-Marie Houck with their seven childrenHouck family

BUCKS COUNTY, Pennsylvania (LifeSiteNews) – A well-known pro-life author, sidewalk counselor, and father of seven was the latest victim of a U.S. Department of Justice-sponsored SWAT raid and arrest — for supposed “FACE Act” violations — at his rural home as his children looked on “screaming.”

Mark Houck is the founder and president of The King’s Men, which promotes healing for victims of inappropriate contentography addiction and promotes Christian virtues among men in the United States and Europe.

According to his wife Ryan-Marie, who spoke with LifeSiteNews, he also drives two hours south to Philadelphia every Wednesday to sidewalk council for six to eight hours at two different abortion centers.

Ryan-Marie, who is a homeschool mother, explained the SWAT team of 25 to 30 FBI agents swarmed their property with around 15 vehicles at 7:05 a.m. this morning. Having quickly surrounded the house with rifles in firing position, “they started pounding on the door and yelling for us to open it.”

Before opening the door, she explained, her husband tried to calm them, saying, “‘Please, I’m going to open the door, but, please, my children are in the home. I have seven babies in the house.’ But they just kept pounding and screaming,” she said.

When he opened the door, “they had big, huge rifles pointed at Mark and pointed at me and kind of pointed throughout the house,” Ryan-Marie described.

Continued below.
FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch - LifeSite
So is the guy in a dark cell in Gitmo? Or what? Do they even allow people like him to have lawyers any more?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So is the guy in a dark cell in Gitmo? Or what? Do they even allow people like him to have lawyers any more?
There is blood money and the current ideologies to be considered these days. Supposedly because they care. Politics and their followers with all their apologetics and double standards have turned into a cult. Whether it involves the denial of basic biology or killing makes no difference. It about the agenda. It’s persecution for those that disagree with their plans and many are blind to it. It is hard to believe what we are seeing and hearing these days. Everything is being hijacked to fall into line or else.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The FBI (and probably the entire Justice Department) is thoroughly corrupt and has become the Left's official jackbooted thugs. They are, at this point, no different than the Nazi Allgemeine SS.

Yesterday it was Trump. Today it's this guy. Tomorrow it will be all of us, everybody who still dares to think for themselves and who oppose moral degenerate. If the government starts building concentration camps, it will not surprise me one bit.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There is blood money and the current ideologies to be considered these days. Supposedly because they care. Politics and their followers with all their apologetics and double standards have turned into a cult. Whether it involves the denial of basic biology or killing makes no difference. It about the agenda. It’s persecution for those that disagree with their plans and many are blind to it. It is hard to believe what we are seeing and hearing these days. Everything is being hijacked to fall into line or else.
If you have ever been to a march for life you know that there are always four or five absolutely nasty hateful abortion supporters that show up with bullhorns saying the vilest things, straight out of the gutter. I think it is demonic. And now to see that our government is coming out with SWAT teams to intimidate pro-life people. That also appears demonic. He is being treated like a terrorist. And they seem to want to absolutely ruin him.

He has apparently been released as of Friday after an appearance before a judge, at least according to the National Catholic Register. So maybe the whole judiciary isn't in on this.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And now to see that our government is coming out with SWAT teams to intimidate pro-life people. That also appears demonic. He is being treated like a terrorist. And they seem to want to absolutely ruin him.
Yes, it appears that the FBI is going back to the days of Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Perhaps that means it's time for We the People to go back to the days of the Bundy Ranch.....or maybe the Sons of Liberty.

Upvote 0