United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, Sunryse, and thanks so much for entering! :) :cool:

Your avatar has been posted now and the whole scene looks very inviting on a hot summer's day. :thumbsup:
Thanks! I do love this one =)

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the invite, and I'm happy to see that this contest has a shorter deadline. I will get my entry in early next week.

Hello, dorig, and I'm glad you're going to enter. :thumbsup: Yes, I decided to have a fairly short contest. In fact, I would have closed it even earlier, but left it in case anyone decided to enter next week.

Looking forward to your entry. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess I'm ready for my picture. I love summer as it turns to harvest or fall season. All of the fall backgrounds were taken so I improvised. Really I enjoy all of the seasons!

Hello, D! :)

Lovely to have you here and your avatar looks really cool! Great improvisation! :thumbsup:

Yes, each season has something to commend it, eh? We had a most gorgeous day today - perfect autumn weather. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.