Jun 16, 2011
✟15,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Metroid Prime. I remember being amazed by the live action commercials and wanting to play it. The only problem was I had an Xbox and the game was for GameCube. When I got the Wii, I got the Remastered Trilogy edition and played it. Amazing from beginning to end. I was shocked when it turned out that Samus was a girl lol

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I have to hand it to the Ace Attorney series (I can't pick which one was the best, though the 1st one really motivated me to take interest). The character development, the plot, the astounding OST...they make the Ace Attorney series so great. Of course to enjoy games like that you have to appreciate visual novels (I'm probably the only non-Japanese I know who plays visual novels haha).

What is your favourite game?

The only two systems we've ever owned to date are the Nintendo 64 and the Nintendo Gamecube. As much as the Nintendo Wii has been out we've never owned it.

All the video games I grew up on come from older systems. There is a title called Super Smash brothers. It was one of my favorites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

Metroid Prime. I remember being amazed by the live action commercials and wanting to play it. The only problem was I had an Xbox and the game was for GameCube. When I got the Wii, I got the Remastered Trilogy edition and played it. Amazing from beginning to end. I was shocked when it turned out that Samus was a girl lol

Funny. We've never owned the XBox either, so what's that like?

Upvote 0

Quantum Paradise

Jul 14, 2013
✟349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Favorite game for me, in my lifetime would have to be WoW up to Burning Crusade, not because of its addicting life-ruining structure but the amount of people I met and friendships forged IRL + Ingame will be some that'll never die. I still remember skipping school the day TBC game out, que'ed up at EB games in chatswood with Jeheil and Kelyth (the que was so long it went from the store all the way through the complex down to the carpark) then logging in at 1am to find 30-40 other aussies all on Teamspeak having a blast.

My gosh...the sheer amount of euphoria TBC brought...I would have to agree with you on that one. It's like my brain was in some sort of ecstatic dream-state, first log-in lasted half a day...thankfully WoW is all but washed up nowadays lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums