Favorite Vacation?

.axsmedia.

..Papa Roach..
Feb 17, 2002
Troy, MI
✟15,289.00
So what's your favorite vacation? Mine is deffinetially the cruise I went on last spring break, along with my parents, little sister, aunt, uncle, and two cousins (one's 6 monthes older than me, the other about 2 years or so). It was a seven-day cruise aboard Carniva's Inspiration ship, and it was the best week of my life. So much to do, so many people to talk to, it's very, very blissful. You want to just go back, you're like addicted to it. I've bugged my parents every week since to go back (we went last April, mind you). We stopped at Jamacia (we went to a beach + Margaritaville) and Cozumel, Mexico (beach). We couldn't stop at the Grand Caymen Islands because the water was too rough ( :( ), but other than that it was a perfect vacation. Check out www.carnival.com to see what all they offer, trust me, you'll all love it.

Me in Margaritaville (old picture, mind you): http://mandysworld.f2g.net/adam/MV.jpg

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,779,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I would love to go on a cruise some day! I used to think of them as being boring and stuffy, but I've heard so many good things about cruises.

My favorite vacation was my honeymoon trip to London. It had been a dream of mine for years to visit England, and my husband wanted to go there too. So we had a very inexpensive wedding (I spent like $1500) and we spent the wad on our honeymoon. We liked it there so much that we went back the next year. My favorite thing was the Tower of London. OK, the food was scary for me, but everything else brings back fond memories.

Upvote 0

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
London would be great....I've actually considered that as a possibility for my own honeymoon (if I ever get married...:D).
As for vacations I've actually taken, there have onyl been three....and two of them were to Disneyland.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Boy you folks have had some exciting vacations. Planet Tralfamador sounds nice. :D

Having 3 kids it's easier to stay at home.

When I was young we would go camping every summer in the Rocky Mountains. That was a lot of fun.

As an adult my dream was to go to New York(I do not know why). My husband finally took me there last year. I was scared to death. No offense to New Yorkers but there is some crazy every-man-for-himself driving going on there. :eek: I had never seen people drive like they do in New York. It was a fun day though. :)

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

.axsmedia.

..Papa Roach..
Feb 17, 2002
Troy, MI
✟15,289.00
Originally posted by Blackwing
An island cruise for me is the best vacation ever.

As in you've been on one or would like to? And I don't really know what kind of ships they have over there........ do they have the 200-people ships or some of the ones over here that can hold a couple thousand?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmazingGrace

How Sweet The Sound
Feb 5, 2002
Visit site
✟192.00
The best vacation I ever had was when my best friend and I bought each other tickets to fly to Europe. We spent a month there and it was absolutely fabulous. She had family in Germany so we spent time there first and from there went to Switzerland, Austria, France, and the Republic of Czech formerly know as Czechoslovakia. We spent most of our time in Italy touring Rome, Venice, Pompeii, Pisa and of course the Vatican. I threw a coin over my shoulder in to the Fountain of Trevi and I wished that one day I would live in Rome. I’m still waiting on that to happen. :) We hardly slept at all during this trip. Our mindset was that we could sleep once we got home. We had so much to see and so little time.

The vacation was an incredible experience that truly changed me. No longer did I look at things from my geographical perspective. The world is so vast and there are so many interesting people and places on this planet.

For a future vacation...one day I would love to go to Fiji.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.