Hockey_Fan

Man of Mystery
Jan 3, 2009
✟9,002.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am shocked and offended by your poll sir. You left Hockey completely off the list... are you trying to skew the results? because that is my favorite sport and surely many from the north would agree.....

actually, not offended... but would like to see it in there..

I agree wholeheartedly. How can you leave hockey off the list??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Call it overrated if you like. I LOVE football. :p

Football is the greatest thing to ever happen to pigskin. And yes, I realize they're actually made out of leather. That is all.

Football! Hockey! and wrestling....

No volleyball?
Fine.

I love the NFL.
So football :D

I wasn't sure if the OP was asking which is our favorite sport to play or to watch. So I voted for "golf" because it's my favorite sport to play.

I don't really have a favorite to watch... I suppose football.

God bless all of you who chose football.

Football is the greatest sport in the world.... although Tamara brings up an interesting point. I LOVE watching football but prefer to play tennis, volleyball or go snowboarding/skiing.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟40,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't choose football. Living in Green Bay has made me sick of football. This city loves the Packers so much that the city of Green Bay actually legally owns the title of Titletown
rolleyes.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RobinRedbreast

sort of shocked that the list of 10 items would list "track and field" before "hockey" as a listed item that wasn't included in "other" :D

I enjoy watching hockey and football, but there are no sports I like to play. Football I find more stimulating to watch because the rules are intricate, but hockey is fast paced and just plain awesome :angel:

Either sport though I get tired on easily, I don't like to watch game after game of football on a sunday for instance, I do have my limits haha. I think I slept through half a football game last weekend :sorry:

Upvote 0