✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
InspirationalQuote.jpg

It's been said that INTJs are very strategic, and treat life like a game of chess. There's a lot of truth to that.

My own personal philosophy is that life is flux - it's constantly changing, and the game board is always being rearranged. Even that which is physical degrades slowly over time. Nothing in this world lasts forever, and the connections we make fluctuate. The signature graphic I made awhile back is a visualization of this.

The only thing static / stable is God Himself. An excellent picture of this is recorded in the gospels when Jesus is seen walking on water in the midst of a storm. He was completely unphased and unmoved by the shifting dynamic taking place around and under Him. He is our immovable rock. This is why we are commanded multiple times to stay fixated on Him during our Christian journey.

As the "game" of life plays out, and as the board changes, it pays to learn to embrace change and failure, and just go with it. Execute your moves with careful, calculated precision, and don't get frustrated with fluctuation. Trust God's plan, and alter your strategy if necessary, but not yourself.

/random musings

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the materialistic world we live in, this probably won't be a popular quote, and I guess some might even consider it totally uninspiring.

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe” -Lex Luthor

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0