Favorite Contemporary Christian Group?

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Inhale Exhale, Becoming the Archetype, Alife Echoed, As I Lay Dying, Extol, EastWest, UnderOath, Haste The Day, xDEATHSTARx, War of Ages, Kids in the Way, Fire Flight, Red, Pillar, Stryper, Family Force 5, Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada, Disciple,.....basically christian metalcore and heavy metal bands. Some hard rock bands.

In all that you forgot Rob Rock. If you don't know him, get to know him. You will like! You should like!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isomorphic410

Mar 23, 2007
Indiana
✟8,006.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Such a tough choice. Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and Tree63 all play a big role in my usual rotation. Casting Crowns is great music and uplifting, Chris Tomlin is awesome when I need a pick-me-up, and Tree63 is perfect for when I want to rock out. I'd probably have to go with Casting Crowns though, their new album is sooo good :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.