hotknikkels

™Barbarian Christian™
Feb 11, 2003
Goiânia, Goiás, Brasil
Visit site
✟1,061.00
Faith
Christian
Wait, we talking about books or section of the Bible?

Well section as a whole gotta be NT.

Book....mmmmmmmmm hard to say, Isaiah, Psalms and Proverbs stick out along with everything on King David and on Joshua and well all of it really, man I love the bible!!!!

I love the NT, what is not to like???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hotknikkels

™Barbarian Christian™
Feb 11, 2003
Goiânia, Goiás, Brasil
Visit site
✟1,061.00
Faith
Christian
Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

Psalm 119:9
How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.

Revelation 22:7
"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

Matthew 4:4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Ephesians 6:17
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-_edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

and many many more!!!

Upvote 0

Holyjoe

Repairer of Broken Walls
Feb 12, 2003
Gloucestershire
Visit site
✟13,601.00
Faith
Christian
The Whole bible is amazing!

Old testiment is great gives clear points and events that happened in history and also is a good physical representation of what happens in the 'spiritual realms' now. Battles and struggles etc.

New testiment is great cos it puts forward the good news and tells us about salvation!! whohooo! Can't get much better than that?!!

The books that blow me away though whenever I read them are Hebrews and Ephesians! Solid telling us about Jesus and how he has changed our lives ;)

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think that you have to read the Old Testament to understand and appreciate the New Testament. The curse and bondage of the Law in the Old Testament amplifies and glorifies The Gospel of the Grace of God. My favorite book is Ephesians because this comparison is made very plainly. Paul taught about a mystery not known to men of other ages. You really can't understand and fully appreciate the Blood of Jesus and what it means without comparing both, Law and Grace.

Upvote 0