Favorite '80s T.V. character

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was young in the early 80's, but the show Trapper John M.D., does anyone remember a character named Gonzo. I remember him living in a camper in the parking lot in one episode, he was cool! Not that I want to live in a camper or anything though.

Upvote 0

imaniingod

Veteran
Feb 21, 2006
✟10,604.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I was young in the early 80's, but the show Trapper John M.D., does anyone remember a character named Gonzo. I remember him living in a camper in the parking lot in one episode, he was cool! Not that I want to live in a camper or anything though.
Gonzo was Howie Mandel I believe! I loved that Show!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

imaniingod

Veteran
Feb 21, 2006
✟10,604.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
God LOVES THE FISHERMAN, I am watching TBN and the speaker just said that and I looked at the computer and saw your avatar! God Bless You!

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2006
Seoul, South Korea
✟9,229.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Ha, ha! I remember that! He was like a doctor too wasn't he? I never really watched that show much ironically being a Pernell Roberts fan of Bonanza lore. Actually Pernell's character of Adam had long since left the show by the time I began watching it but there were always re-runs.

Upvote 0