taboo

Post Fiend
Feb 18, 2004
texas
Visit site
✟1,456.00
Faith
Christian
so>>> Whats your fav doujinshi? (japanese fan manga, like fanfics and fan art, but professonally done and sold for real *gasp* money)

mine would have to be the 'Goodbye Digimon Kaiser' (by... i forget :sorry: ) its purty good!

Attachments

• kmng0.jpg
    kmng0.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 71

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
.:Mod hat on:.

This is not in any way to say that any posts made here so far are offensive, but just as a preemptive note for anyone considering posting in this thread: Hentai doujins, whether they be hetero or yaoi/yuri, are against the rules for posting here. For the purposes of this thread, hentai is defined as anything that would garner an NC-17 rating for any reason or an R rating for sexual content. If I see any of it posted, the post will find a new home in the Trash Bin and you may find yourself facing a vacation. Keep it PG-13 or under, everyone.

[nooff]

Upvote 0

nekohakase

ici pici kitten
Apr 21, 2004
Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
✟15,246.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Susan said:
This is not in any way to say that any posts made here so far are offensive, but just as a preemptive note for anyone considering posting in this thread: Hentai doujins, whether they be hetero or yaoi/yuri, are against the rules for posting here. For the purposes of this thread, hentai is defined as anything that would garner an NC-17 rating for any reason or an R rating for sexual content. If I see any of it posted, the post will find a new home in the Trash Bin and you may find yourself facing a vacation. Keep it PG-13 or under, everyone.

You misunderstand the word Dojinshi. :wave:

A dojinshi is simply an amateur, independent manga that is not licensed or printed by any major label or serial. Usually it’s a group of high school students or something who put together a story book then sell it exclusively at conventions for such artists.

ALL manga artists start this way. Scouts from serial magazine such as Jump, Nakayoshi, Ribon, Friend etc attend these conventions and buy these books, looking for new or well-selling artists and titles.

MOST dojinshis are NOT inappropriate contentographic in nature.

MOST dojinshis are a parody or spin-off of another famous manga (such as Sailor Moon, One Piece or Dragon Ball)

By the way, just in case you didn’t know, MOST inappropriate contentographic dojinshis, by the way, are drawn by WOMEN. :o

But dojinshi in itself isn’t bad, nor inappropriate contento. Talking about a dojinshi doesn’t mean talking about inappropriate contento any more than talking about anime does.
:angel:

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:angel: I know that. :) I was just wanting to stop anyone from posting images from a inappropriate contento one here on CF. Here's one of my personal favorite doujin pages, the closing to "Aa, Legato-sama!" I'd not recommend you read the rest, however, as there are a few "questionable" pages.

I would link it as an image, but I think I'd better not lest someone get mad.

Mild yaoi-kiss-don't like, don't click

Upvote 0