Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oct. 13 makes the anniversary of both the apparitions at Akita and the Miracle of the Sun — both with warnings and solutions for mankind

In Akita, Japan, on Saturday, Oct. 13, 1973 — the anniversary of Fatima’s Miracle of the Sun — Our Blessed Mother gave a dire warning for the world. In part, she said:

My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. … As l told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead.
Sister Agnes Sasagawa, had just begun the Rosary when she heard Our Lady speak these words to her. But that was only part of the message. Our Blessed Mother also said:

The only arms that will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confrères ... churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

Continued below.
Fatima’s Miracle of the Sun and the Warnings of Akita