Lancaster, CA
✟7,809.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, my dear friends in Christ. I never knew anything about the charismatic movement in our church, but I just started listening to Father Mark Goring from the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston, Texas. He's such a phenomenal speaker, so I wanted to mention his name on this thread so that anyone who is interested, wants to learn more about this movement, or misses these types of events could look him up. If you type his name into the youtube search box, all his sermons will come up. How come more priests aren't like Father Mark? God bless all of you!!!

garysibio

Jun 8, 2011
✟16,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, my dear friends in Christ. I never knew anything about the charismatic movement in our church, but I just started listening to Father Mark Goring from the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston, Texas. He's such a phenomenal speaker, so I wanted to mention his name on this thread so that anyone who is interested, wants to learn more about this movement, or misses these types of events could look him up. If you type his name into the youtube search box, all his sermons will come up. How come more priests aren't like Father Mark? God bless all of you!!!

Thank you for the tip. I found a podcast on iTunes that has a lot of his talks and I subscribed to it.

Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2013
Lancaster, CA
✟7,809.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You are welcome, garysibio. I actually finally went on iTunes just this morning and discovered them as well as Father Mike Schmitz's podcasted homilies. Father Mike's talks are absolutely phenomenal, so I thought I would recommend that podcast to you as well. God bless you. Shannon

Upvote 0

cosmetichandindia

Jun 7, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Haroon said Muslims are not against yoga and pranayam but such programmes ... "It was his resolve not to have anything to do with politics," he said. .... The Catholic Church makes its first, and it seems only, statement on the issue: ...... Service Team [NST] of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal.

Upvote 0