Fat Barbie ... or should we say plump ... or curvy?

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are not going to bond in any of these "pickled, jalapeno and serrano" laced dishes I can tell you that right now LOL

The meat mainly picks up the flavor of the peppers and brine, it doesn't really pick up much of the spiciness. My wife can't eat spicy food like I can but she really likes the flank marinated in the peppers. Now if I marinated the flank in something more my speed like habaneros she probably wouldn't touch it... :)

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Having raised teen daughters, I'd argue that it's not so much the waist which is wrong with original Barbie but rather that the shoulders are too broad.

[NHE again runs and ducks ... ]

If your daughters looked anything like Barbie then more power to them, lol. I'm 16 and don't look anything like Barbie. It's not just a shoulder thing, all of her proportions are way off. I like that they now have petite Barbies. I'm really small for my age & I think it's cool that there's going to be a Barbie who is petite too. Not everybody is gonna be 5'9 with big boobs when they grow up.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm not really sure why this should cause an uproar. I can't imagine saying to my daughters "You're only allowed to buy the anatomically incorrect dolls!" I would let them choose. If the demand is there, businesses will respond. If you don't like a product for whatever reason, don't buy it.

Upvote 0