Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Has anyone here designed fashions? Ever drawn clothing, people with the purpose of showing off their clothes? i draw a lot of historical fashions, medieval, baroque, pompadour, Victorian, and modern. I've also drawn Bible people, Abraham and Sarah, Esther, Mary Mother of Jesus, and Jesus Christ. It's interesting to imagine what people wore back in bible days. I have illustrated Bible books for children, and professional artist Bible paintings, to go by. I want to illustrate the Bible.

About fashions, i want to drawn modern clothes that are more modest, that cover the breast area and shorts and skirts, dresses, that are longer, not so short, clothes not so tight, that are a bit loose, clothes for plus-size women, clothes for little girls and clothes for men and boys. I'd like to design T-shirts with Christian messages. I'd like spring dresses with flower prints. Valentine dresses, sweaters, blouses, T-shirts, with hearts and roses, St. Patrick's day clothes that are green with clovers. other such holiday clothes for the seasons. And I really like ball gowns, fancy dresses with lace and beads, i draw Victorian and 18th century dresses for fairy tale princesses, but I'd like to design modern day evening gown and wedding dresses, maybe more old fashion.

I draw paper dolls to display the fashion designs. I've decided to draw some Bible heroes and heroines with realistic old testament garments.

• Informative
Reactions: faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone here designed fashions? Ever drawn clothing, people with the purpose of showing off their clothes? i draw a lot of historical fashions, medieval, baroque, pompadour, Victorian, and modern. I've also drawn Bible people, Abraham and Sarah, Esther, Mary Mother of Jesus, and Jesus Christ. It's interesting to imagine what people wore back in bible days. I have illustrated Bible books for children, and professional artist Bible paintings, to go by. I want to illustrate the Bible.

About fashions, i want to drawn modern clothes that are more modest, that cover the breast area and shorts and skirts, dresses, that are longer, not so short, clothes not so tight, that are a bit loose, clothes for plus-size women, clothes for little girls and clothes for men and boys. I'd like to design T-shirts with Christian messages. I'd like spring dresses with flower prints. Valentine dresses, sweaters, blouses, T-shirts, with hearts and roses, St. Patrick's day clothes that are green with clovers. other such holiday clothes for the seasons. And I really like ball gowns, fancy dresses with lace and beads, i draw Victorian and 18th century dresses for fairy tale princesses, but I'd like to design modern day evening gown and wedding dresses, maybe more old fashion.

I draw paper dolls to display the fashion designs. I've decided to draw some Bible heroes and heroines with realistic old testament garments.
Interesting. Have you seen the various reenactment sites? with people dressing in period costumes.

Upvote 0