Bartlomiej Dyszkiewicz

Jun 11, 2005
Salisbury, NC
✟7,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys I'm here with my brother and we live together with my dad, my little brother is 11 years old and currently my dad is not a Christian. I'm struggling with my faith and it's rough amongst us sometimes. i was about not to ask for prayer but remembered that all the Lord's ways are Mercy. My brother just got hit by a baseball bat and asked for prayer for his shoulder. My dad spends a lot of his time working and his wife our step mom just left to go to London to work and to be closer to her daughter. ( so many more )

thank you Jesus and body of Christ,
bartek

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift up Bartek and his family to You, You love them so much. I pray that You soften this father's heart and bring him to salvation, giving them a Christ-centered home. I ask that You touch this brother's shoulder and bring relief and healing. I pray that You bring this family together in You. In the meantime, I ask that You give Bartek strength, wisdom and peace as his light shines for You. Just surround him with Your loving presence and help him to grow in his relationship with You. Thank You LORD for coming to us in unexpected ways, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Bartek for strength in his faith. I pray for his heart for his family. Lord protect Bartek. I pray for his family that they could be together more, and I pray for his little brother that his shoulder would get better quickly. I pray htat his dad would come to know you. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Bartlomiej Dyszkiewicz said:
Hey guys I'm here with my brother and we live together with my dad, my little brother is 11 years old and currently my dad is not a Christian. I'm struggling with my faith and it's rough amongst us sometimes. i was about not to ask for prayer but remembered that all the Lord's ways are Mercy. My brother just got hit by a baseball bat and asked for prayer for his shoulder. My dad spends a lot of his time working and his wife our step mom just left to go to London to work and to be closer to her daughter. ( so many more )

thank you Jesus and body of Christ,
bartek

Lord help our friend
And that his dad will become a Christian
He will seek you as Savior & Lord
Repent of his sins
Put his faith & trust in Him
Help his brother and that he will heal with his shoulder
In thy name and will amen.

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord God, this dear brother falls at your feet for strength during this time in his life. He has so many worries, heartache, and questions filling his heart this night. And it is you Lord, you are the comforter and the bearer of strength and light during the difficult times in our lives. I pray for Bartek and that your hands be placed upon him. Lend your strength and fill his soul and heart with your love and grace. Relieve him of the questions and worries filling his heart. I pray for this family Lord, that you bring healing both physically and spiritually during this time. I life up Bartek's brother, place your healing hands upon his shoulder and relieve him of the pain and injury that has taken over his body. Give him rest Lord. I pray for the father, precious Lord, and that you speak to his heart. Help him to see your love and spirit through his son and that he understand your light and presence in one's life. Let his son's life be a testament of you Jesus to this man. Watch over Bartek's stepmom while she is traveling and let her return safely home. I pray for peace to be restored to this home, that any attempts by the enemy to distract this family be halted in your holy name. Thank your Lord, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.