• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

Family with a depressed child

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟112,156.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
A couple who are immigrants had three sons since they were in Britain. The middle one, now aged 15 is depressed. Please pray that wrong kinds of treatment will not be imposed on him.

May the Lord put His Healing Hands upon the child. May He lift the boy's spirit up and be a lamp unto his feet. Amen.

Sounds ominous the way you describe the last part. Do you mind sharing more on that part of the concern? I feel it might have something to do with political & social pressure since it is happening in Britain. It is fine if you are not comfortable to share.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... the last part. Do you mind sharing more on that part ...
They live up a lonely lane. In addition to any professionals being inspired, may especially he be listened to more, by all his acquaintances (I suspect he is a fount of wisdom).

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟215,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for guidance and clarity for the parents of this depressed child, and any professionals that they may chose to consult. Guard this 15 year old from any medications that he or she does not need, and help the parents, child, and their assistance come to the root of why this child is depressed. In Christ's Name, Amen

Upvote 0