"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if
anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,'
and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says
will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you,
whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received
it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you
hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father
in heaven may forgive you your sins." Mark 11:22-26

Do you really have faith in your Lord God? It is very easy to say you have faith in God, when everything is going well in your life. But, will you have faith in God when your spouse says that they are leaving or you are divorced? Your spouse has pronounced your marriage dead and they say they will never come back home. Now you are seeking the Lord for marriage restoration. You are now learning that you must learn to walk in faith regardless of your daily circumstances.

Your Lord God is saying to you "Have faith in God." Say to your mountain of divorce, "Be gone and Lord, throw our divorce papers into the sea. Lord, I will have faith and believe in You. I will not doubt. I am asking you to resurrect my dead marriage. Lord, rekindle our love between each other. I believe in Your mighty power and I pray this all in the mighty Name of my Lord Jesus."

Read Mark Chapter 11 ,

We should forgive our spouse for what they were doing daily removing our doubt and fear and instead, walk in faith.

"What is faith?"
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what
we do not see...And without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and
that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. By faith Noah, when
warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to
save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became
heir of the righteousness that comes by faith." Hebrews 11:1,6-7

"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives
generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to
him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he
who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the
wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the
Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does."
James 1:5-8

When we are praying standing with our Lord God, we need wisdom, knowledge and understanding in how to deal with so many different issues. Our Lord God will answer so many of our prayers, if we
will remove the different hindrances to our prayer life. I pray that you will examine your heart and go to your Lord asking Him to increase your faith daily.

In Mark 9:22-24, there is a story about a son being sick. The father cried out to Jesus asking for mercy and then he asked the Lord to help him have more faith: "But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us." " 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who
believes." Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe;
help me overcome my unbelief!" Mark 9:22-24

As a woman or man of God, we must have faith. Our christian life is based on faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, who died on the cross, shedding His Blood, for our sins and we receive eternal life. How
can you increase your faith? Ask your Lord to increase your faith daily. You only have to start with faith the size of a mustard seed. You can increase your faith daily by reading and listening to the Word of God.

"Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard
through the word of Christ." Romans 10:17

Always pray in the Name of Jesus. Jesus taught His disciples several times in the New Testament to pray in His Name. There is authority in the
Name of Jesus.

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may
bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my
name, and I will do it." John 14:13-14

"...Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."
John 15:16

Its a challenge from our Lord to examine our prayer life to remove any obstacles or hindrances to answered prayer.

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone,
forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your
sins." Mark 11:25

How would you rate yourself on forgiveness? We know this is very hard to do, when someone you love so much is hurting you and your children daily. I pray that you will re-read Mark 11:22-25. Start asking the Lord how you can walk in forgiveness with your spouse
daily. Then today, start walking in faith and praying in the mighty
Name of our Lord Jesus.

"But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back,
I will not be pleased with him." Hebrews 10:38

Lord God thank you for the Lovely day giving me wisdom and knowledge to do your work. Thank you Lord for guiding us through our Faith towards you believing in wath we Pray. Grant us the deliverance of our spouse so that they look at ur wisdom and come back to their hurting spouse. Amen