loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Factbox: Trump administration departures, resignations and firings | Reuters
President Donald Trump said on Saturday that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly will leave his job at the end of the year, extending the historically high turnover in the top ranks of his administration.

On Friday, Trump announced a new U.S. attorney general and a new U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, and on Saturday he nominated Army General Mark Milley to replace Marine General Joseph Dunford as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Trump’s White House has had the highest turnover of senior-level staff of the past five presidents, according to figures compiled by the Brookings Institution think tank.
So...anyone have General Kelly in the "who leaves the White House next" pool? :scratch:
tulc(looks like we're coming to the end of the season) :wave:

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know we can’t have a discussion or critique of Trump without the usual ad nauseam attack against Obama in more feeble attempts to deflect away from any criticism of Trump. I mean, it’s become so predictable.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Factbox: Trump administration departures, resignations and firings | Reuters
President Donald Trump said on Saturday that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly will leave his job at the end of the year, extending the historically high turnover in the top ranks of his administration...................
I imagine Trump must be saying "wow! I didn't see that coming!"

titanic.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hmmm...your third post in the thread and you haven't addressed the OP even once. You've talked about whistling, gum chewing, walking, Presidents Obama, Ford, Nixon, blinders, Sec Clinton the FBI and me. Pretty much everything except the OP. If people were looking at this thread they might wonder why you bother posting in a thread if you have no interest in discussing what the thread is about. And yeah, I'm used to President Trump supporters not being able to find a single way to defend President Trump in any way, so they do tend to try and move the discussion away from him as quickly as possible. Generally by finding someone/something to attack. Really it's been their standard way of dealing with trying to find some way to support/defend President Trump's obvious lack of ability to do the job they elected him to do. I'll tell you this though: no one is more interested in discussing President Obama or Sec Clinton now a days then a President Trump supporter when posting in a thread about neither of those people. Mind you, not enough to start a thread where they can be discussed but find another thing President Trump is doing badly in? And BAM out come the President Obama Sec Clinton posts. :D
tulc(is having an excellent cup of coffee tonight) :coffee:

You're chasing your tail here, tulc. You don't honestly expect a rational discussion on Donald Trump without the usual ad nauseam deflections to Obama and Clinton, do you? I think it would be a miracle if a Trump supporter on this site actually kept to the OP of criticizing Trump and not deflect to Obama or someone else in an attempt to cause a distraction that would inhibit criticizing their beloved leader.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,231,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Thread cleaned due to Off Topic.
Please submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0