Mar 14, 2006
St. Louis, Missouri
Visit site
✟8,783.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm on it, but I also believe it is a fad. One news article I read lately is that possible employers can access facebook through some possible loopholes and check out applicants profiles. The article was talking about the need for people who post on things like Facebook need to be aware of a lot more than just a fun bulliten board fad site.

Upvote 0

jhollas

Christian Soldier
May 6, 2004
The Shire
✟8,618.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Fortunately, Facebook is still catching on and growing bigger over the pond, here in the UK! :)
Top sign you're addicted: you see someone in the Union, and can't for the life of you remember where you know them from. Then it clicks. You've seen their picture on Facebook.
Oh dear...

Upvote 0
E

Echoespeak006

I am on facebook and myspace.

Facebook is a good way to keep in touch with collegiate friends and associates. It's also a good way for me to send messages to my college students. I work with college kids and they're all linked up on my facebook. It's also a good way to advertise for summer opennings/internships we have in our organization.

Myspace has been amazing in helping my highschool friends. Many of my high school friends obviously graduate before facebook was created so most of them don't have access to their collegiate accounts that would make it easier for me to find them. The only thing annoying about myspace is that unless you know the email addy or the exact myspace account name its hard to find people. Ever tried looking for a Sarah or a Ti m on there?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟26,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Can you join a group without it automatically being broadcast to everyone you know?

Not right now. I have a feeling they're going to have at least let people opt out o the news feed eventually.

Upvote 0