Fab 40s crazy silly random fellowship thread (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you sweeti Sis. :hug:

:hug:

Thank you sweetie. I did have a great trip. I'm glad to be home too. The plane ride home was an...um, experience to say the least. Lets just say, I don't like Ernesto!! ^_^

Yay!!! Glad you're home safe and sound!:clap: :hug:

Upvote 0
M

MMXII

Me too sweetie. The last 90 miles of our desent yesterday was like riding a roller coaster. We lifted out of our seats twice and some people were losing their nuts and drinks. But you know what?...I told my Mom today, I love rollercoasters and I'm ready to meet my Maker, I wasn't afraid.

Everyone applauded after we landed. A flight attendant came on the intercom and said..."That's why they make the big bucks." ^_^

Then I drove 4 hours to go 100 miles :doh: Labor Day weekend traffic...Oy!!

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Me too sweetie. The last 90 miles of our desent yesterday was like riding a roller coaster. We lifted out of our seats twice and some people were losing their nuts and drinks. But you know what?...I told my Mom today, I love rollercoasters and I'm ready to meet my Maker, I wasn't afraid.

Everyone applauded after we landed. A flight attendant came on the intercom and said..."That's why they make the big bucks." ^_^

I do not like airplanes!!! As a matter of fact, I HATE them. I used to like roller coasters until this past summer...I suffered a rib fracture from riding on one.:cry:

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Home safe a BIG:amen: AMEN! Missed you.:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, I gotta ask this: I LOVE bread. but when I started cutting back, a friend of mine at work noticed that my lower tummy was starting to look flat. The question is: what bread can I safely use for breakfast, or for lunch? (I NEVER eat bread at dinner)

Loribee have you tried Ezekiel bread? Its very good for you and very tasty too.:yum:

where can I find Ezekiel bread? :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.