Fab 40s crazy silly random fellowship thread (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
loribee59 said:
ROFL!

agreed...not sure how I'd handle marriage after being single all me life. :p I wondered how some hubby would have to put up with cranky lil' me, cuz I'll be pretty set in my ways... ^_^

That's my worry as well, but my sweetie is 50 and never married so giving one another space will definitely have to be an understood condition. I can already see us having a tiff and communicating from opposite ends of the house via messenger & webcam until we got things worked out. That's what IT types do, but at least we'd be communicating on the same level.

Maybe that's the secret...finding someone who "gets" where you're coming from on the most basic levels. I have a feeling I may be finding out....eeeeekkk...but I ain't going down without a fight!
;)

Upvote 0

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
porterross said:
Maybe that's the secret...finding someone who "gets" where you're coming from on the most basic levels. I have a feeling I may be finding out....eeeeekkk...but I ain't going down without a fight!
;)

If we have people who "get" each other, then we'd be having less wars and more peace talks... especially at a more intimate level. And marriages would be stronger for it.

Since I'm hearing impaired....I "hear" with my heart and try to make sense of what someone is trying to tell me...and if I find someone who "gets" me about 80-90% of the time, then I'd be the luckiest woman in the world!

Not likely I'd find someone like that...my love life SUCKS. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesus1stKing

God 1st, Others 2nd, Me Last
Dec 2, 2005
Tucson, Az.
✟10,326.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Tumbleweed64 said:
Yes, toooooooooooooooo long! What have you been up to? enjoying the summer or is it way too hot already?

I had some major problems with my computer, and finally had to put it out of its misery. LOL Anyway I ended up building a new one, and boy was it worth it.:clap:
I have done a little playing, I went to San diego for Memorial day weekend, it was GREAT!! I wish I could figure out how to live there all the time with out starving.
Good to see you back around, perhapes we'll run into each other some time.
Till then God Bless and Keep ya.:wave:

Upvote 0

Jesus1stKing

Dec 2, 2005
Tucson, Az.
✟10,326.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
loribee59 said:
a heat over 85° would make ME melt!!

*melts into a puddle*

:D LOL 85' LOL [J1st looks around for a "COOL 85' spot] Ya ought to try 105'+, ther are a few of us her who live where it REALLY gets H O T ! !
Actually its the high humidity that makes it miserable, it's usually down around 15% here when it's that hot, but when the Monsoons come then we get 100'+ and high humidity [80% or better] then we can honestly say it's hot. The good thig is that when it finally rains it cools things down for a while, unfortunately it doesn't last long the it goes bact to being hot plus the humidity is now sky high. YIKES! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus1stKing said:
:D LOL 85' LOL [J1st looks around for a "COOL 85' spot] Ya ought to try 105'+, ther are a few of us her who live where it REALLY gets H O T ! !
Actually its the high humidity that makes it miserable, it's usually down around 15% here when it's that hot, but when the Monsoons come then we get 100'+ and high humidity [80% or better] then we can honestly say it's hot. The good thig is that when it finally rains it cools things down for a while, unfortunately it doesn't last long the it goes bact to being hot plus the humidity is now sky high. YIKES! :thumbsup:

bwahahaha....try having MENOPAUSE on top of summer heat! that could make a woman quite...cranky! ^_^

Upvote 0

Jesus1stKing

Dec 2, 2005
Tucson, Az.
✟10,326.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
loribee59 said:
bwahahaha....try having MENOPAUSE on top of summer heat! that could make a woman quite...cranky! ^_^
I wish I could say I can relate [not], but fortunately us men don't have that problem. I think Ya all ought to see about gettin al them hormons in proper working order. You don't dee men suffering from "out of control" hormons. LOL :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.