Ezekiel's Temple: why are we still not building?

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And why do you need purification? On the previous page, someone complained that "all unclean". Do you also think you are unclean?
Only some are clean. They are washed by the blood of the LAMB

Their GARMENTS are white

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Go ahead, build those temples

What's stopping you ?

:p
I lean heavily toward the Jerusalem Third Temple being operational by the year 2030 and
I suspect that an attempt to make it operation by the year 2022... could result
in something like the 25,000 Ephrayimites who left Egypt several decades before
Moses led the Israelite slaves out.

The tribes of Ephrayim and Menasseh.... especially Ephrayim.... were not exactly slaves like the
other tribes........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey, I support you, build those temples

I do believe that some of Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 have to be fulfilled before Zechariah 14 can happen..... Here is an interesting theory on part of the formula......

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I lean heavily toward the Jerusalem Third Temple being operational by the year 2030 and
I suspect that an attempt to make it operation by the year 2022... could result
in something like the 25,000 Ephrayimites who left Egypt several decades before
Moses led the Israelite slaves out.

The tribes of Ephrayim and Menasseh.... especially Ephrayim.... were not exactly slaves like the
other tribes........
Operational?

In what way?

Do you mean the reinstatement of sacrifices?

And if so

Why?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Operational?

In what way?

Do you mean the reinstatement of sacrifices?

And if so

Why?

Because Ezekiel said so......
Ezekiel was sent by the G-d of Abraham......
His words are blessed and accurate.... and will come to pass.....
Acts 24:14

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Luke 24:25

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because Ezekiel said so......
Ezekiel was sent by the G-d of Abraham......
His words are blessed and accurate.... and will come to pass.....
Acts 24:14

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Luke 24:25

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"
The TESTIMONY of JESUS
The WORD of GOD pointed all to. JESUS

John 2
"19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body. 22When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture

*your Pentecostal wife should be teaching you

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
An interesting subject. But what about this?
Revelation 21:22
I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
In the city YHWH-Shammah, in the prophecy of Ezekiel, too, there is no Temple, and what?
And in Revelation 11:19 on the contrary, the Temple is, and the Temple is the ark of the covenant.

How do you distinguish in prophecy, what is literal, and what is the spiritual description? Revelation almost entirely speaks of spiritual, and in 40-48 chapters of Ezekiel, almost the whole description is literal.

galgal_15.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the future Israel, according to the prophesy of Ezekiel, there is a place for the lion of Judaism who will eat the straw of religion, and in the future Israel also has a child who is not harmed by snakes. The temple is built for carnal believers, and the City of Yahweh Shammah will be built for the spiritual believers, the city does not use money.

udel.jpg

The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell...
(Rev. 16:19)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the future Israel, according to the prophesy of Ezekiel, there is a place for the lion of Judaism who will eat the straw of religion, and in the future Israel also has a child who is not harmed by snakes. The temple is built for carnal believers, and the City of Yahweh Shammah will be built for the spiritual believers, the city does not use money.

View attachment 197128

The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell...
(Rev. 16:18)
The lion of the tribe of Judah will come

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In the city YHWH-Shammah, in the prophecy of Ezekiel, too, there is no Temple, and what?
And in Revelation 11:19 on the contrary, the Temple is, and the Temple is the ark of the covenant.

How do you distinguish in prophecy, what is literal, and what is the spiritual description? Revelation almost entirely speaks of spiritual, and in 40-48 chapters of Ezekiel, almost the whole description is literal.

View attachment 197127
Here is what it says: 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament:

Basically it says the temple in heaven was open, and the ark of his testament was seen there.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 197128

Yes, there will be a temple built, but it will be ruined by the earth quake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
1 Corinthians 3:16
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is what it says: 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament:

Basically it says the temple in heaven was open, and the ark of his testament was seen there.
Do you know what the Bible calls heaven?
Yes, there will be a temple built, but it will be ruined by the earth quake.

When in the Revelation the carnal believers are called "earth", then the shock of these carnal, divided into the denomination of believers should be called "earthquake" .

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

You have the wrong Bible translation. In 1 Corinthians 6:19 the "temple" is said in the singular. We are one Temple of the Holy Spirit, the Body of Christ. If we have denominations, then we are not the Temple of God, and some other forces rule there. Obviously, the devil has a claim to occupy this particular Temple, if he has not yet occupied it altogether.

When Ezekeil's Temple is built, people who have unity will come and gather. That is, Ezekeil's Temple is needed for the purification of that temple of the Body of Christ, which the apostle Paul meant.

Upvote 0