Jul 7, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alright, I've tried numerous things to get rid of these dark circles and bags under my eyes, and nothing works!
I've tried more sleep, cucumbers, cold compress, and things bought from store. I'm terribly embarassed by them, and would really appreciate any advice.

Also, are there any home remedies or anything for stopping hair growth? Or how about home-made hair bleach? I have natural dark brown hair, so the hair on my arms is well... dark brown. I think it's disgusting and would love some help.

Thanks!:)

Reactions: Tsarina

Singin4Him

Here I am Lord, send me!
Jul 31, 2004
Texas
✟20,030.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As far as your eyes I can tell you I have used yellow concealer for years underneath my eyes and it works great! You can find it in any make-up section of any store, the brand I use is Physician's Formula and I love it.

As far as hair growth there really isn't anything you can do to stop it, you could bleach it but I wouldn't recommend doing that on your arms because it is to harsh for your arms and that is a very large area to bleach. I personally think you should embrace who you are, it's one thing if we're talking about a mustache but it's just arm hair, all of us brunettes have that dark brown arm hair so you're not the only one and trust me no one notices but you :).

You could wax or nair it but it won't work well and you'll just have to continue doing it and deal with icky stubble which is much worse than dark hair.

Upvote 0

Cah_tel_in_07

Mar 8, 2006
✟136.00
Faith
Catholic
Dark under eye circles can be hereditary and can be caused by sleeping on your side or stomoch. the skin under your eyes has many nerve endings and is very thin...so when the fluids drain to them while you sleep...it causes a very dark appearence.
You could try sleeping with two pillows...and get some cooling stuff from a store. You could also try to conceal it.

Upvote 0

TenderEyes

Help Thou My Unbelief
Jan 11, 2006
Take a wild guess
✟15,438.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LICORICE!!!! Licorice root, licorice tea, licorice. . . etc!!!
An older lady friend of mine shared that, sometimes the dark circles are in the genes. . . it's a lack of. . . I can't think of the word! :doh: But any-ways, she told me to start sucking on a piece of licorice root, eat licorice, and drink licorice tea. . . the root is a bit potent :sick: still, I HAVE noticed that it works for me, and thats GREAT, cause I have horrible black bags under my eyes.

Upvote 0