"Experimental" Christian Bands?

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I enjoy Project 86 even if they are contraversial. They're old stuff is amazing. Sadly, there aren't many good Christian songs on the radio. It annoys me they all sound like song ads. Blah! Spoken is amazing. Stavesacre, demon hunter, Blindeside,Delta 5? 38th parallel old stuff. Beanbag. I'm not sure what you'd like but those are my suggestions :) Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Macewindu77815

I'm trying real hard to be the shepard.
Jan 5, 2004
Taxachusetts
✟9,883.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
aww... did you just put Lovedrug in with expermenital-ish indie? That's sweet. I'm sure they'd love that.
Actually I was just putting them in the indie category...not experimental indie. I don't consider Mae experimental...

Upvote 0

that1dude

Oct 22, 2004
oklahoma
Visit site
✟7,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
chasing victory. is a good band get there new album tho more expiremental. sullivan is a good one. try songs for our ancestors those guys are not signed but very good.
anberlin is good one. um project 86 is a good one. and they have been around since like late 90's. theres more

Upvote 0

mahagmut

May 20, 2007
Bray Park, Brisbane
Visit site
✟15,203.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Their web page doesn't seem to be active, but Balaams Miracle's myspace is working fine. There are alot of experimental artists who are friends to them.

I cant do anything which resembles a link yet so do the normal myspace.com addy then add /balaamsmiracle

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums