Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So, as some of you may know, I'm in the social work program at my school. This is the last semester before I start my internship. At first, I was a little worried that it was going to be too difficult for me, but after these first couple of days, I think it's going to be okay. I'm really excited to start doing my assignments and, honestly, I'm ready to take this next step.

Please pray that I have a successful and easy semester at school! Thank you!

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So, as some of you may know, I'm in the social work program at my school. This is the last semester before I start my internship. At first, I was a little worried that it was going to be too difficult for me, but after these first couple of days, I think it's going to be okay. I'm really excited to start doing my assignments and, honestly, I'm ready to take this next step.

Plenty of success for you!

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
At first, I was a little worried that it was going to be too difficult for me, but after these first couple of days, I think it's going to be okay.

That's excellent.

Many things seem difficult the first time, they'd become easier if you keep trying.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds great; go in with confidence & trust in God!

And remember that God's a father--He wants you to study, to work hard, to not forget to have fun (especially on His day!), and to grow in character throughout. He's proud of you, wants you to do well, and all the challenges he brings are for your own good; as Calvin's dad would say, it builds character.

Calvin's dad.jpg

God be with you.:clap:

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Praying that it all goes well. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Royals IS

May 20, 2017
Western Michigan
✟28,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’ve worked with many social workers they are some of the friendliest people ever, put themselves into their work and genuinely enjoy helping others. I was inspired by them and the bible to dedicate my life to helping others.

Now I have recently started my schooling in psychology with the goal of becoming a counselor for troubled youth. I will pray for a successful internship and your future career in social work :D

(p.s. SVTFOE is a show I’m almost obsessed with, cant wait for season 4!)

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0