United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The enemy is far from Torah,

I think this is directly expressed in the Apocalypse (Revelation),

and the enemy leads/teaches/trains/guides people to disobey Torah, and

the Creator has determined the Righteous Judgment for them.

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
By doing so, from the amalgamation of Tanakh, one would conclude that Messianic Judaism was the divine intent / outcome.
Yeshayahu 8 and Revelations 2 & 3 pretty much spell it out;

In Yeshayahu 8 our Doctrine (the Torah and the Testimony of Immanuel’s Disciples) is clearly annotated, most Christians are only concerned with the NT (the Testimony of Immanuel’s Disciples), and most Jews are only concerned with the Torah (the 36 books of the Tanakh), and most Messianic Jews are equally invested in both + (Enoch, etc,,), wherefore the passage is referring to a Messianic Jew, i.e., someone who speaks according to the Torah and the Testimony of Immanuel’s Disciples.

In Revelations 2 & 3 we read about the Seven Congregations, only two of them are not reprimanded and instructed to repent, Smyrna and Philadelphia wherein both are associated as Jews (which believe Yeshuah was H’Meshiakh), yet have their Jewishness held in question by others which also proclaim to be Jews, but are deemed fraudulent (likely due to their Antichrist stance);

Again, we have a scenario where.there are those which associate as both a Jew and a Messianic, hmmm, I wonder who these strange folks could possibly be ????

The referring to the Torah as Tanakh is not a scriptural based custom, both Yeshuah and the Torah indentify and refer to the entire Tanakh as Torah, not just the five books ascribed to Moshé.

Though Messianic Jew is indirectly implied by these passages, an alternate reading of Yeshayahu 8 not only cautions us to not forge an allegiance with just anyone who claims an allegiance, but to rather associate ourselves as the Host/Congregation of Yahuah.

Let our Sevrn Lights/Eyes be Single.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yeshuah also implied that (collectively) we are יהוה צבואת the Host of Yahuah, when he paraphrased Malachi 3:1 l, Malachi reads, …my Messenger/Angel who shall prepare the Way Before Me (יהוה צבואת), and Yeshuah rewords it, …who shall prepare your Way Before You.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You diligently search the Scriptures because you think/suppose to have eternal life in them, and these are they bearing witness concerning Me;
All of him, no less.

Upvote 0