Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Demons are sore losers and do not accept defeat. After the liberation of a severely possessed young woman, the Team received a number of texts from the expelled demons. It was partly written in Ukrainian, a language that young woman doesn't speak, and it said: "Я йду за цією дівчиною." Google Translate rendered it: "I'm after this girl." It was signed, "666."

The texts keep taunting us and telling us to give up and let her go. They want her back ... desperately. Several times the demons said it explicitly: "I want her back." Another time they texted, "I want the girl. I need her. Give her back to me soon. You can't keep this up."

The Good News is that she is indeed liberated and the demonic taunts help to confirm it-- they were cast out and they want her back. We continue to assist her in living a solid Christian life. She is now able to receive the sacraments and there is a peace about her that wasn't there before. She just had a wonderful Easter with family.

Even though she is liberated, the demons can still attack from the outside. This is especially true for a high value target, which she certainly is. A few days ago, I prayed with her online during such an attack and the demons were quickly expelled-- another sign that she is no longer possessed.

Later, after she had gone to bed and was asleep, my phone blew up with more demonic texts. The exchange lasted about 20 minutes. Here is an excerpt:

Continued below.