1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ex-girlfriend

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by xpunkskaterx, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    My girlfriend dumped me a month ago after three years. But ever since she has been really depressed. She has another "guy" that she likes and stuff like that. But every time i talk to her she talks about how her life is terrible and she cant stand it and stuff. Plus, she said that God doesnt listen to her prayers and she might as well give up on God. SHe really needs alot of prayer...

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. cajunlady

cajunlady Well-Known Member

+93
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I am praying for you and your ex-girlfriend...God bless you...:crossrc: Here is a hug, :hug: hope you feel better...:D

3. Im-revived

Im-revived Working for God, through our Lord.

+349
    Christian
    UK-Labour
    The first question I would ask you is, is this other guy a Christian. As if not you have the answer to her depression, and how she feels about God.

What I feel if this is the case is she doesn't want to know God, church or maybe even hard to say you round her really, but in the meantime is trying not to upset you. I also feel and you can quote me if you want, that she isn't as upset, depressed as you may see her as, if this new guy isn't with her when shes with you she jumping to you to cheer her up, so shes still seeing you as what made her happy, and God in you, but really wants this other guy and him to be a Christian too.

Lord I pray that although these words may be confusing, I pray you'll look into the situation and work it out. Amen

Im-revived:pray:

4. Febe

Febe Well-Known Member

+166
    Catholic
    Married
    May God bless both of You!:liturgy:

5. covenantwmn

covenantwmn Contributor

+753
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, I lift up both of these dear ones to You. I pray that You will mininster to his ex g/f and bring her back to her first love. I pray You will bless him for his faithfulness even in the midst of his pain. I pray that Your will be done in this LORD, that You let this young woman know how much You love her all over again, and that You give this young man peace in You. To know that he cannot be a substitute for You in her life, she must come to You. Thank You LORD for loving us unconditionally, in Jesus' name, amen.
    in Him, Leslie

6. septemberskies

septemberskies You can find me on cloud no.9

+322
    Christian
    US-Democrat
    I will say a prayer for you (breakups are tough) and I will pray for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.