Visit site
✟8,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Greens
My girlfriend dumped me a month ago after three years. But ever since she has been really depressed. She has another "guy" that she likes and stuff like that. But every time i talk to her she talks about how her life is terrible and she cant stand it and stuff. Plus, she said that God doesnt listen to her prayers and she might as well give up on God. SHe really needs alot of prayer...

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
The first question I would ask you is, is this other guy a Christian. As if not you have the answer to her depression, and how she feels about God.

What I feel if this is the case is she doesn't want to know God, church or maybe even hard to say you round her really, but in the meantime is trying not to upset you. I also feel and you can quote me if you want, that she isn't as upset, depressed as you may see her as, if this new guy isn't with her when shes with you she jumping to you to cheer her up, so shes still seeing you as what made her happy, and God in you, but really wants this other guy and him to be a Christian too.

Lord I pray that although these words may be confusing, I pray you'll look into the situation and work it out. Amen

Im-revived:pray:
xpunkskaterx said:
My girlfriend dumped me a month ago after three years. But ever since she has been really depressed. She has another "guy" that she likes and stuff like that. But every time i talk to her she talks about how her life is terrible and she cant stand it and stuff. Plus, she said that God doesnt listen to her prayers and she might as well give up on God. SHe really needs alot of prayer...

Upvote 0

Febe

Dec 13, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden.
✟4,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
xpunkskaterx said:

May God bless both of You!:liturgy:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift up both of these dear ones to You. I pray that You will mininster to his ex g/f and bring her back to her first love. I pray You will bless him for his faithfulness even in the midst of his pain. I pray that Your will be done in this LORD, that You let this young woman know how much You love her all over again, and that You give this young man peace in You. To know that he cannot be a substitute for You in her life, she must come to You. Thank You LORD for loving us unconditionally, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.