texas
✟17,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1.) There are no population groups of intermediary or transitional species.
2.) There are population groups of what is asserted to be pre-transitional species indicating intermediary species and transitional species groups should be observed.
3.)There are population groups of post-transitional species and determines intermediary species and transitional species must be observable.

1.) There are no population groups of all intermediary or transitional species.
2.) There are population groups of what is asserted to be pre-transitional species indicating intermediary species and transitional species groups should be observed.
3.)There are population groups of post-transitional species and determines intermediary species and transitional species must be observable.

Therefore, Evolution did not occur on God's Created earth.

Bexause evolution is asserted to happen at a generic level it is disqualified from happened due to the fact no generic relation is shared between species groups that effectively were never in existence..

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This post will get a whole lot of argument and discussion. Thoroughly talked about topic. But I agree with this. Creationists have the better half. Their science has picked apart the origin of the universe and it points to a young solar system and earth and kosmos in my opinion. But the people will have a lot to say on your general premise. Some can pull a rabbit out of a hat but don’t believe them. I just don’t have the technical knowledge to get too involved.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

1.) There are no population groups of all intermediary or transitional species.

Bexause evolution is asserted to happen at a generic level it is disqualified from happened due to the fact no generic relation is shared between species groups that effectively were never in existence..

Romans 1:20
New Living Translation
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Interesting .... isn't it ;o)

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here we go again. Let's take a look at this...

Your fellow YE creationists disagree with you...

Evidences for Darwin’s second
expectation — of stratomorphic intermediate species — include such species as Baragwanathia27 (between rhyniophytes and lycopods), Pikaia28 (between echinoderms and chordates),Purgatorius29 (between the tree shrews and the primates), and Proconsul30 (between the non-hominoid primates and the hominoids). Darwin’s third expectation — of higher-taxon stratomorphic intermediates — has been confirmed by such examples as the mammal-like reptile
groups31 between the reptiles and the mammals, and the phenacodontids32 between the horses and their presumed ancestors. Darwin’s fourth expectation — of stratomorphic series — has been confirmed by such examples as the early bird series,33 the tetrapod series,34,35 the whale series,36 the various mammal series of the Cenozoic37 (for example, the horse series, the camel series, the elephant series, the pig series, the titanothere series, etc.), the Cantius and Plesiadapus primate series,38 and the hominid series.39

Evidence for not just one but for all three of the species level and above types of stratomorphic intermediates expected by macroevolutionary theory is surely strong evidence for macroevolutionary theory. Creationists therefore need to accept this fact. It certainly CANNOT be said that traditional
creation theory expected (predicted) any of these fossil finds.

YE creationist Dr. Kurt Wise, Toward a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms

Evolution is not a theory in crisis. It is not teetering on the verge of collapse. It has not failed as a scientific explanation. There is evidence for evolution, gobs and gobs of it. It is not just speculation or a faith choice or an assumption or a religion. It is a productive framework for lots of biological research, and it has amazing explanatory power. There is no conspiracy to hide the truth about the failure of evolution. There has really been no failure of evolution as a scientific theory. It works, and it works well.

I say these things not because I'm crazy or because I've "converted" to evolution. I say these things because they are true. I'm motivated this morning by reading yet another clueless, well-meaning person pompously declaring that evolution is a failure. People who say that are either unacquainted with the inner workings of science or unacquainted with the evidence for evolution. (Technically, they could also be deluded or lying, but that seems rather uncharitable to say. Oops.)

Creationist students, listen to me very carefully: There is evidence for evolution, and evolution is an extremely successful scientific theory. That doesn't make it ultimately true, and it doesn't mean that there could not possibly be viable alternatives. It is my own faith choice to reject evolution, because I believe the Bible reveals true information about the history of the earth that is fundamentally incompatible with evolution. I am motivated to understand God's creation from what I believe to be a biblical, creationist perspective. Evolution itself is not flawed or without evidence. Please don't be duped into thinking that somehow evolution itself is a failure. Please don't idolize your own ability to reason.

YE Creationist Todd Wood
The truth about evolution

And let's test your assumption. Name me any two major groups, said to be evolutionarily connected, and I'll see if I can find a transitional form intermediate between them. What would you like to see?

And there are. See above.

Actually, evolution is directly observed to happen. Perhaps you've confused evolution with common descent, which is a consequence of evolution. What do you think the definition of biological evolution is?

Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

Veteran1990

Jul 6, 2021
texas
✟17,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here we go again. Let's take a look at this...

Your fellow YE creationists disagree with you...

Evidences for Darwin’s second
expectation — of stratomorphic intermediate species — include such species as Baragwanathia27 (between rhyniophytes and lycopods), Pikaia28 (between echinoderms and chordates),Purgatorius29 (between the tree shrews and the primates), and Proconsul30 (between the non-hominoid primates and the hominoids). Darwin’s third expectation — of higher-taxon stratomorphic intermediates — has been confirmed by such examples as the mammal-like reptile
groups31 between the reptiles and the mammals, and the phenacodontids32 between the horses and their presumed ancestors. Darwin’s fourth expectation — of stratomorphic series — has been confirmed by such examples as the early bird series,33 the tetrapod series,34,35 the whale series,36 the various mammal series of the Cenozoic37 (for example, the horse series, the camel series, the elephant series, the pig series, the titanothere series, etc.), the Cantius and Plesiadapus primate series,38 and the hominid series.39

Evidence for not just one but for all three of the species level and above types of stratomorphic intermediates expected by macroevolutionary theory is surely strong evidence for macroevolutionary theory. Creationists therefore need to accept this fact. It certainly CANNOT be said that traditional
creation theory expected (predicted) any of these fossil finds.

YE creationist Dr. Kurt Wise, Toward a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms

Evolution is not a theory in crisis. It is not teetering on the verge of collapse. It has not failed as a scientific explanation. There is evidence for evolution, gobs and gobs of it. It is not just speculation or a faith choice or an assumption or a religion. It is a productive framework for lots of biological research, and it has amazing explanatory power. There is no conspiracy to hide the truth about the failure of evolution. There has really been no failure of evolution as a scientific theory. It works, and it works well.

I say these things not because I'm crazy or because I've "converted" to evolution. I say these things because they are true. I'm motivated this morning by reading yet another clueless, well-meaning person pompously declaring that evolution is a failure. People who say that are either unacquainted with the inner workings of science or unacquainted with the evidence for evolution. (Technically, they could also be deluded or lying, but that seems rather uncharitable to say. Oops.)

Creationist students, listen to me very carefully: There is evidence for evolution, and evolution is an extremely successful scientific theory. That doesn't make it ultimately true, and it doesn't mean that there could not possibly be viable alternatives. It is my own faith choice to reject evolution, because I believe the Bible reveals true information about the history of the earth that is fundamentally incompatible with evolution. I am motivated to understand God's creation from what I believe to be a biblical, creationist perspective. Evolution itself is not flawed or without evidence. Please don't be duped into thinking that somehow evolution itself is a failure. Please don't idolize your own ability to reason.
YE Creationist Todd Wood
The truth about evolution

And let's test your assumption. Name me any two major groups, said to be evolutionarily connected, and I'll see if I can find a transitional form intermediate between them. What would you like to see?

Actually, evolution is directly observed to happen. Perhaps you've confused evolution with common descent, which is a consequence of evolution. What do you think the definition of biological evolution is?
I didn't say suggested and it is not a matter of suggestion.
I really don't care to argue with you either. Your all invested morons in one idea or another, which serves out some emotional purpouse. You'll never stop arguing, and I realize because it is the reason you all lack intellectual capacity.

Its false, there is nothing directly observable that should be. You dig for fossils when they should be a population group.This site has nothing to Contribute to me. I read through different part's of the forumn. You hold dissonant views for reasons I understand, in terms of why. There was a reason Jesus said, you think The Bible is a recipe for Eternal Life.

You can't "roll out" eternity from chemicals. They break down. Either way, I'll have fun watching you fail.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't say suggested and it is not a matter of suggestion.
I really don't care to argue with you either. Your all invested morons in one idea or another, which serves out some emotional purpouse. You'll never stop arguing, and I realize because it is the reason you all lack intellectual capacity.

Oh, a drive-by poster. I get it. If you have nothing to offer but spite and verbal abuse, that tells us pretty much all we need to know.

You can't "roll out" eternity from chemicals.

Eternity isn't about the physical universe. You've put your faith in the wrong place.
Have a good day.

• Winner
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0