Visit site
✟83,577.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just as I said they are false Christians, how difficult is that to understand?
Not difficult at all.

They are not Christians whatsoever, they pretend to be, understand?
I understood that some decades ago when another Christian told me the same thing.

And that is why you do not understand every branch in Christ, a true branch of Christs bears fruit as I have said, therefore the bad branch, the false branch, gets cut off.
Are they in Christ? Do you understand this question?

Every branch IN CHRIST that does not bear fruit the Father takes away.

Do you know any other verse that talks about false Christians in Christ?

This is the 2nd time I have asked. If you are able, try to answer them precisely as I have answered your questions straightforwardly.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sowing doubt to Eternal Salvation is not wise. You cause people to stumble.
But these are the ones sown on good soil, those who hear the word, [the good news of salvation] and accept it and bear fruit:
[Heb 5:9 KJV] 9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
[2Ti 2:10 KJV] 10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Peace and Blessings
Brethren, God called you and chose you to be His. Be sure of your call and election through Christ Jesus, then you will never stumble and in this way you will be generously granted entry into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Messiah. 2 Peter 1:10-11

But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
They stumble because they disobey the word [of God], and to this they [who reject Him as Savior] were also appointed. 1 Peter 2:7-9
But the way of the unrighteous is like deep darkness; they don’t know what makes them stumble. Prov 4:19

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Know this: It is God who supplies your every need according to His glorious riches in Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King. Phil 4:19

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But these are the ones sown on good soil, those who hear the word, [the good news of salvation] and accept it and bear fruit:

Brethren, God called you and chose you to be His. Be sure of your call and election through Christ Jesus, then you will never stumble and in this way you will be generously granted entry into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus, the Messiah. 2 Peter 1:10-11

But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
They stumble because they disobey the word [of God], and to this they [who reject Him as Savior] were also appointed. 1 Peter 2:7-9
But the way of the unrighteous is like deep darkness; they don’t know what makes them stumble. Prov 4:19

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Know this: It is God who supplies your every need according to His glorious riches in Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King. Phil 4:19
The OP likes to post statements of teaching, then post statements that overwrite the first statement, then follow up with third that overwrites the second statement. He is not clear. And he sows doubt in many of his posts.

That is my primary concern. Its been a few weeks since I paid attention to this thread so please feel free to clarify where you think I am incorrect or other. I am happy to hear it. Fix it or learn. I have reviewed it. Still not sure of your point. I will review again. :)

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP likes to post statements of teaching, then post statements that overwrite the first statement, then follow up with third that overwrites the second statement. He is not clear. And he sows doubt in many of his posts.
No argument there.
That is my primary concern. Its been a few weeks since I paid attention to this thread so please feel free to clarify where you think I am incorrect or other. I am happy to hear it. Fix it or learn. I have reviewed it. Still not sure of your point. I will review again. :)

Peace and Blessings
I'm convinced you are correct, Christ is the author of eternal salvation.
But not all have faith.
These are the people who divide you, who do not have the Spirit.

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0