El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters, I am posting a simple passage that I read in my bible. I wrote my own interpretation of it on what I thought it mean. Please, feel free to respond. I pray that anyone reading this can be lifted and inspired.

Bible Reading

Ephesians 4:31-32

1. Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior.
  2. Instead be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as god through christ has forgiven you.

What do I think this passage means?

• No matter what goes on in life do not hold anything against the people that have done you wrong for god does not hold your sins against you every time you commit them. Any emotion that is outside of love, get rid of it. It does nothing but fill your life with constant sadness, depression and hate. The devil feeds on our weaknesses. God wants us to love each other just as christ has loved us and forgiven us for our sins. Mark 12:31 says “Love your neighbor as yourself”, loving your neighbor means loving them as you would love yourself, parents, grandparents or anyone close to you. God is love and love is power.
Thank you for reading this passage. God bless and have a wonderful Morning/Evening

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any emotion that is outside of love, get rid of it. It does nothing but fill your life with constant sadness, depression and hate.

That is what we always find in the end, that hate-filled emotions lead us nowhere but shame and bitterness. But you have given us a good reminder.

Upvote 0

JD011089

With God anything is possible
Nov 10, 2018
El Paso
✟23,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is what we always find in the end, that hate-filled emotions lead us nowhere but shame and bitterness. But you have given us a good reminder.

Thank you for the reply. I’m glad that I can remind people. I feel the more we get closer to god the less we will start to feel the negative emotions. I am a testimony of that.

Upvote 0