Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There is a long list of substantial reasons why there should never be any large scale gun control in the US (the type progressives lobby for that is), but one of the significant peripheral issues seldom addressed are topics like "confession through projection". That progressives often are guilty of the stuff they accuse conservatives of, this is often true with so called "hate speech" as well as violence. As much as liberals go on and on on Trump creating violence by his hate speech etc. quite often we find violence being done by the other side and done so brazenly because they do not really believe the other side is truly human but are fascists etc. who deserve to be beaten up (and occasionally murdered) lest they repress gays, minorities, transgenders etc.

I just started watching a video of this from a YouTube who is definitely is way too salty for this forum, but found a little clip on YouTube

His podcast was later removed by YouTube it appears which is good; because, YouTube has a long history of unfair enforcement of community standards.

"It's important to mention that Klein walked back his remarks immediately, though he then went on to once more call for violence, even laughing and joking about it. "

Podcaster Ethan Klein Calls for Someone to 'Bomb That Building' Where NRA Convention Held

PS - the podcaster/ Youtuber is not just some scale or random guy, but one of the top podcasters, I heard someone quote him as being #12 podcast and "You-tube royalty" (His face appears on the cover of various advertisements etc.)

Last edited:

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That man makes millions of dollars and employs a small group of production assistants. He switched from right leaning political commentary to the far left ideology of CRT. He's always used provocative language regardless of which side. In simple format if you disagree with him chances are he'll fling out any number of ad hominem attacks against a person. The most significant imo is you're a racist.

"confession through projection"

Now I'm thinking this is something to consider when encountering any ad hominem comment being made on either side of the political spectrum. I imagine it would need to be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,093,390.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I thought when they laundered money for the Russians to help Trump's 2016 campaign that that could be the end for the NRA.
Judge Orders FEC to Move Against NRA for Laundering $25m in Russian Cash into Trump’s Pockets – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

But I forget that there are plenty of NRA members (hopefully not a majority) who want their guns in case the government oversteps its bounds. People like that really don't support our government or believe in democracy. They just want to be a law unto themselves.

You broke through my reverie wondering whether Trump visited Uvalde (as I watched the Bidens stop at each child's picture) while he was in Texas.

Today's NRA exists because of extremists (it used to be a tame hunter's organization before 1980, I heard.) They can't get brought down by logic, because their positions are essentially outrageous and illogical. But I hope that this time, when universal compassion turns into dogged determination, our compassion and determination can outnumber the extremists and bring them to their knees begging our society for forgiveness.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,103,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

350015_0f282d4b538245f7d5ab333c90dad940.jpeg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟704,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

From your link:

Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
Since the article was from October of 2021 and they supposedly gave the NRA 30 days to respond - what was the outcome from last year?

Media Bias rates the information as follows:

Capture.JPG

Upvote 0