Eternal Torment, Annihilation or Universal Reconciliation?

Which one do you believe will happen at the final punishment?

• Eternal Torment

Votes: 33 42.3%
  • Annihilation

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Universal Reconciliation

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Probably annihilation but still hopeful of universal reconciliation

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I quoted Scripture, you quoted apostate commentary. The ball's back in your court. Try to do better this time.

I didn't see any scripture quotes in a response to me. This "(Acts 20:28-31 & 2 Thes 2:1-12)" does not constitute "quoting scripture." If you think those scriptures are relevant quote them and explain how. And I will require evidence, not unsupported opinion, that they do apply. Saying something is apostate is meaningless without evidence. Pud\proof/ding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Martha was right, regarding resurrection to eternal life, Jesus was about to do a miracle that day, to ILLUSTRATE the reality of resurrection, and prove that his God had given Jesus the power to raise Lazarus from the dead. Lazarus wasn't raised to immortality, Jesus was the first, and so far the only.

Let me answer in the form of a question to define more of what I mean, by what I said.

Do you think Jesus believed he was the ressurection, in the same manner he believed he was in heaven, when speaking to Nicodemous ...

• Winner
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
how did Jesus know his friend was dead? an angel told him. he was in deep contact with the spiritual world. when did Christians stop believing that they are spirits?

Heb 12:22-24 (YLT)
But, ye came to Mount Zion, and to a city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of messengers, to the company and assembly of the first-born in heaven enrolled, and to God the judge of all, and to spirits of righteous men made perfect, and to a mediator of a new covenant--Jesus, and to blood of sprinkling, speaking better things than that of Abel!

Reactions: Aseyesee
Upvote 0