eschtalogical views

5solas said:
Premessianic prophecy being reinterpreted in the New Testament (interpretive process) - What did the New Testament writers do with these Old Testament prophecies?
The New Testament Apostle interpreted these prophecies this way:

ROM 10:20 And Isaiah is very bold and says, "I was found by those who did not seek Me, I became manifest to those who did not ask for Me."

ISA 65:1 "I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here am I, here am I,' To a nation which did not call on My name.

After saving the Gentiles as the New Testament Apostle interpreted, then God saves Israel as the New Testament Apostle also interprets Isaiah:

ROM 11:26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob."

ISA 65:9 "I will bring forth offspring from Jacob, And an heir of My mountains from Judah; Even My chosen ones shall inherit it, And My servants will dwell there.

After saving the Gentiles and Israel (verse 1 and 9) as interpreted by the New Testament Apostle, it seems that God then creates a New Heaven and New Earth (verse 17) where there is great prosperity, long life, blessings etc. but it is not yet heaven since there is death, work, marriage, childbearing, animals etc.

ISA 65:17 ¶ "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.

Upvote 0