Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So, what is believed about eschatology? I'm particularly interested in what the Church of Christ believe.

From what I have read, they seem to be amillennial, but how much variation is there within the church, and is it an essential belief?

I'm not really sure what I believe about eschatology. I'm Baptist, so I was brought up with the pre-tribulation rapture and the idea that modern Israel is important to the End Times.

I think I lean premillennial, but I'm not as committed to it as I once was, and open to amillennialism. I also think Israel is important, but not in the same way I used to. I don't think modern Israel is God's people, that's the Church, but I do think the Jewish people will one day be grafted back in once they believe.

I think believers should have liberty when it comes to what we believe about eschatology. I don't know about preterism, but I'm open to just about any other view.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
When it comes down to it ...It is out of our hands. Christ is going to return Pre, Post... or both and nothing we believe is going to change that.
What we can change is our walks. I cannot think of a better time to live in Christ... than this time we are in. This administration of Grace being highly favored with God as his kids and joint heirs with Christ ...the ability to walk in resurrection perfection.
It is a fantastic time to be alive and grow in the grace and knowledge of the Word of Truth. Thank you Jesus for everything you accomplished because I would not have done well living under the law if I were a Jew..... and as a Gentile knowing the kind of stupid things I used to do .... I am sure my friends and I would be like ...lets go jump the balustrade (Soreg) wall to see if we can do it without getting killed.....

Upvote 0