Erwin, I Would Like To Make A Donation To Keep This Board Alive, But Would Like To

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynnw

Mar 8, 2004
New Orleans, La.
✟1,299.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ewrin, I would like to give a donation to the CF but would like to do so by check rather than paypal. Recently somehow my sons banking account got cleaned out of $1600 dollars and no matter what these companies say about there security, there is someone out there that can find a way to get into our accounts, so I have made it a habit not to put any personal information into the computer. For this reason, I cannot donate to CF, but would like to, and probably other feel the same way. How can I donate by check, because I feel this is such a great service and has been important in my conversion?
Again, I want to thank you for what you provide to us so that we can further the way of the Lord. I wanted to tell you this because many do not realize that you do this with your own money and work on donations only.
Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. Please give us a mail to address if you can and I will make the first donation.

In Christ, GlynnW

Glynnw

Mar 8, 2004
New Orleans, La.
✟1,299.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bushido216 said:
I'd suggest re-posting this in CF Support or one of those forums where you're more likely to get an informed answer.

I was also trying to inform others that we all need to do our part to keep CF online.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.