Married
Politics
US-Republican
It can't be the end of the world
because I woke this morning with
more birds on their bird feeders
than ever seen before
and the Stock Market was up.

The air in the US is cleaner today than in the past.

Water today -- cleaner.

Electric cars are powered up by
FOSSIL FUELS.

surprise, surprise.

M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Of course Trump's appointee would agree with him or else he would get fired.

I do think that people are over reacting though. A couple of years and the Democrats will control everything and we'll get back on board the Green Train.

I hate to be the one to break this to you. Well, not really.

With the media today, sanctuary cities, Antifa, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, John Lewis, Cory Booker and other prominent Democrats showing their rear ends, the Democrat party is going to be losing more elected officials the next four years, possibly much longer.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟826,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

With the media today, sanctuary cities, Antifa, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, John Lewis, Cory Booker and other prominent Democrats showing their rear ends, the Democrat party is going to be losing more elected officials the next four years, possibly much longer.
Ok, LOL

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the Democrat party is going to be losing more elected officials the next four years, possibly much longer.

They are digging a very deep hole.
Take a ladder to get out.
M-Bob

• Winner
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

Brave words for a President who ranks so low in the opinion polls - with House Republicans and those Senators up for re-election during the 2018 Midterms already facing hostile constituents during their town hall meetings!

As for Scott Pruitt, neither he nor the President will provide the public with a straight answer as to whether "The Donald" believers/disbelieves in "climate change!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,703.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

Republicans have been doing very well at the state level, but on the federal level the Democrats did pretty well last general election. While they didn't regain a majority, they did gain seats in both houses and won the popular vote by a pretty respectable margin.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Republicans have been doing very well at the state level, but on the federal level the Democrats did pretty well last general election. While they didn't regain a majority, they did gain seats in both houses and won the popular vote by a pretty respectable margin.

What has happened in the last year though? Antifa, Congressional Democrats disrespecting a hero's widow, the media making up news, Democrats calling for impeachment with nothing illegal to show except on their own side. It's like the freaks have taken over the Democrat National party, and are trying to destroy both parties.

Upvote 0