'Enemy Of The People': Man Echoing Trump's Words Charged With Threatening Newspaper

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's all about getting certain rhetoric out there to be seen, it has nothing to do with the veracity of the information. They think the higher they stack the silliness/irrelevance that it will eventually morph into the truth, good luck with that.
I'm not sure I understand your point in this post. Are you saying he didn't threaten to shoot people that work at the paper in the head? Because they have him on tape doing that. Are you saying he didn't call them the "enemy of the people!"? Because they have him saying that as well. Are you saying he didn't get arrested for threatening people? Because he did. Are you saying President Trump also didn't call people in the media "the enemy of the people"? Because there's tape of him doing that as well. All of the above seems to have been verified, so could you point out what has to "morph into truth" if it's already true? :scratch:
tulc(would be interested in seeing that) :wave:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
A man makes death threats and it's Trump's fault ... :sigh:

Just because he said that the free press is the "enemy of the people." Who would have dreamed anyone would take him seriously?

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
...he threatened to shoot people in the head because they were running editorials negative of President Trump. I think that sounds at least..."strongly interested in President Trump" to me.

Could be worse. Remember when Trump said that the only possible correction if Clinton became president was by the "2nd Amendment people?" That one got him a talking to by the Secret Service. If it had been one of us, we'd have been on the no-fly list and our movements tracked.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0