Pottsville, NSW, Australia
✟10,841.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Greens
Of course it is easy to explain. Things ended up where they were wont to end up in the former times, just as they end up where they tend to end up in this time.

Are you suggesting that the method of transfer is unimportant? Hurry, this thread is almost at 1000.

Another non-answer....!

Even if your wild speculation was right, even if there was some 'former' method of viral insertion, you still have no explanation that makes any sense as to why they are in the SAME LOCATIONS ACROSS SPECIES in such astronomically impossible numbers!

Unless, of course, you are suggesting that your god is a deceiving liar....??

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You would be entitled to if you had posted a case for your views comparable to my OP. But you have not.
It doesn’t have to be comparable to your myopic OP. It just has to be reasonable and logical.

My case is that man was created from the donor cells of a prehistoric chimp. This idea is consistent with the history documented in Scripture and the DNA evidence observed in nature.
I keep asking people what that evidence could be. That is hardly evidence of bias. But nobody has come up with any other explanation for common ERVs, other than "GodDidIt" or "SatanDidIt".
See above.
Why would either of them do it, making it appear, unnecessarily, that chimps and humans are related? What is the evidence for either of them doing it?
But I am not denying a relation. The DNA evidence suggests a relation. But it is not by descent. It's by "creation".

The sheep, Dolly, did not descend through a natural process from parents. She was “created” by scientists from the donor cell of a sheep, and was genetically related to that donor sheep.

Man is related genetically to a donor chimp because man was created by God from the donor cells of a chimp.

Eve was created from the donor cells of Adam's rib.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I don't think the Bible mentions DNA at all.
It goes without saying. God created life and life contains DNA.

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, we are not ignoring it.
Okay, you are just ignorant of it.
We are simply pointing out that it is wrong.
That’s because you are reading it wrong.
It would not be the first time. The Bible is filled with all sorts of errors. It has countless self contradictions, failed prophecies, and extremely bad morals.
And this proves you are reading it wrong.
It is in my opinion extremely blasphemous to call it "The word of God".
Blasphemous against who?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.