End Times? I think so with 80% confidence.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this will seem more like a post for the Spiritual Gifts area (i.e. containing dreams), but there is a lot of end times conversation here so I posted here instead.

I am wondering whether we are in the End Times, now. I had a lot of dreams at night predicting a war with Russia, shortly before Jesus returns. I have linked to one of the dreams below, which has many strong parallels to the war in Ukraine. If it is the case that the time is drawing to a close, we need to be diligently seeking God.

Dreams Showing We are Entering End Times

As horrible as the war is in Ukraine, I am wondering if this is the war predicted in Revelations, the reason I say this is more of a spiritual one that one based on any particular scripture. Over the last 5-10 years I have had quite a few spiritual dreams, very vivid that predicted a war with Russia, some were so strange I discredited them. But Others were quite normal.

In one dream I saw Russian fighting vehicles and had the feeling “This is upon you now”, the dream had Last Days undertones.

In another dream, I saw people fleeing the Russian army, the males having to be separated from their families, and it occurring during a Sporting event (Winter Olympics?). Which I in part posted about back in 2018 Strikes Launched Against Syria

One thing which particularly interested me was a prediction from a woman in1968 that within our life time we would see WW3 and it would signal the return of Jesus. Her predictions to me seemed reasonable. But what was to happen toward the end was a little scary, she said:

"All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

A full transcript of what she said can be found after some comments I made at the following post I dream I had before 2018 about war with Russia

Why this is interesting to me is mentioned in the video below.

Another interesting point, is Revelations 6 speaks of the second trumpet. It is interesting that this war broke out around 22/2/22. God is not the author of confusion, maybe this is a sign to us to be watchful.

Last edited:

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@FutureAndAHope

There's hardly any more time left, exactly when people are eating and drinking and building and marrying then......Lord Jesus comes as thief in the night.

While people are stealing, robbing, cheating, fornicating, murdering, cursing, raping, bullying, singing, dancing, killing, polluting, smoking, drinking, partying, drugs taking, battling,....all sins pile up since the time of Adam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@FutureAndAHope

There's hardly any more time left, exactly when people are eating and drinking and building and marrying then......Lord Jesus comes as thief in the night.

While people are stealing, robbing, cheating, fornicating, murdering, cursing, raping, bullying, singing, dancing, killing, polluting, smoking, drinking, partying, drugs taking, battling,....all sins pile up since the time of Adam.

If the End Times are here it is certainly going to involve God's judgment for various sins.

Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think may be this month or next month will escalate worst. Then suddenly the time will freeze....

People are sending their children to the best schools they can get for their future, suddenly the future stops......

People are building modern industries and latest technology, suddenly the future stops....As the sun shall be darkened and the 7 Seals and Trumpets annihilate this unGodly Civilization...

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think may be this month or next month will escalate worst. Then suddenly the time will freeze....

People are sending their children to the best schools they can get for their future, suddenly the future stops......

People are building modern industries and latest technology, suddenly the future stops....As the sun shall be darkened and the 7 Seals and Trumpets annihilate this unGodly Civilization...

I do feel a lot of people are spiritually asleep. Caught up in the natural life.

Luk 21:34-36 "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Notice Jesus said to pray always, to seek him, to watch. He said the cares of this life could become a snare to us being able to decern the times. I can't say it "is" the End Time, but I am certainly very suspicious of it.

Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any particular reason you say this?

Imho Antichrist may possibly be launched by the 1st seal opening after escalation of this Ukraine war into possible WW3 and he will conquer the world with peace deals to stop global destruction of nukes.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Imho Antichrist may possibly be launched by the 1st seal opening after escalation of this Ukraine war into possible WW3 and he will conquer the world with peace deals to stop global destruction of nukes.
ok - I did feel sometime in the last year or so that the AntiChrist was soon to arise, but I was uncertain, I felt it was a possibility however.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,666.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As horrible as the war is in Ukraine, I am wondering if this is the war predicted in Revelations,...

No, it is not predict in Revelation, but in Matthew 24:v.6 - JESUS warned: You shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

...the reason I say this is more of a spiritual one that one based on any particular scripture

- The spiritual battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs: Revelation 16:v.13 to 16, and is against the red Dragon and his messengers: Revelation 12:v.7-12 THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

- The battle is against the whole world of Devil which will be destroyed by entire until the end of the second half of the last week, the week 70th-Daniel 9:v.27: The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD -world of Devil- ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR GOD and His Christ - Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 -, and He shall reign for ever and ever.

- The battle is against the Devil to put him in prison casting him into the bottomless pit-
Revelation 20:v.1-3

The punishments or chatisements of all wicked and idolaters nations just started and they will NEVER stop, they are forever, they are eternal.
Luke 21:v.26-27
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud(cloud? Psalm 97:v.2) with power and great glory.
Amen

• Informative
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it is not predict in Revelation, but in Matthew 24:v.6 - JESUS warned: You shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Actually, it is predicted in Revelation that there will be "very distinct" wars. We are yet to see if this one turns out to be one predicted in Revelation. However over the last 10 years, I have been having many dreams that predicted a war with Russia, and in those dreams, I felt like it was linked to the End Times. Jesus linked war to the End Times in the scripture you gave above but said it was not the end. There will be wars leading up to His coming.

Rev 6:1-4 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see." And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see." Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, it is predicted in Revelation that there will be "very distinct" wars. We are yet to see if this one turns out to be one predicted in Revelation. However over the last 10 years, I have been having many dreams that predicted a war with Russia, and in those dreams, I felt like it was linked to the End Times. Jesus linked war to the End Times in the scripture you gave above but said it was not the end. There will be wars leading up to His coming.

Rev 6:1-4 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see." And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see." Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Hi I have thought over this passage and take it as not wars when peace is taken from the earth but think of what would happen if all money went into hyperinflation at the same time. The dollar has been the reserve currency and the whole world is tied to this system and the dollar if it collapses will effect all. This would make the inflation we see now the end game and the root cause for a days wage for a quart of wheat. Imagine Chicago New York Los Angeles with no food in the stores and none on the way. The Greek it says ethnos which implies people will pack up by race or what have you and it will be like a zombie movie. The idea of order out of chaos is the meaning behind the Phoenix which is a key illuminati Masonic symbol. The wars and rumors of wars are signs we are getting close. Either way it is a grievous time coming upon the whole earth.

Upvote 0

Jfp75

Mar 12, 2022
Smaland
✟15,636.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Servant78
Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the End Times are here it is certainly going to involve God's judgment for various sins.

Yes, his judgement on the nations, but also the year of his redeemed! I also feel we are very close.

For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. Isa 63:4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,488.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this will seem more like a post for the Spiritual Gifts area (i.e. containing dreams), but there is a lot of end times conversation here so I posted here instead.

I am wondering whether we are in the End Times, now. I had a lot of dreams at night predicting a war with Russia, shortly before Jesus returns. I have linked to one of the dreams below, which has many strong parallels to the war in Ukraine. If it is the case that the time is drawing to a close, we need to be diligently seeking God.

As horrible as the war is in Ukraine, I am wondering if this is the war predicted in Revelations, the reason I say this is more of a spiritual one that one based on any particular scripture. Over the last 5-10 years I have had quite a few spiritual dreams, very vivid that predicted a war with Russia, some were so strange I discredited them. But Others were quite normal.

In one dream I saw Russian fighting vehicles and had the feeling “This is upon you now”, the dream had Last Days undertones.

In another dream, I saw people fleeing the Russian army, the males having to be separated from their families, and it occurring during a Sporting event (Winter Olympics?). Which I in part posted about back in 2018 Strikes Launched Against Syria

One thing which particularly interested me was a prediction from a woman in1968 that within our life time we would see WW3 and it would signal the return of Jesus. Her predictions to me seemed reasonable. But what was to happen toward the end was a little scary, she said:

"All that I have seen of war before is only child’s play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one’s breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

A full transcript of what she said can be found after some comments I made at the following post I dream I had before 2018 about war with Russia

Why this is interesting to me is mentioned in the video below.

Another interesting point, is Revelations 6 speaks of the second trumpet. It is interesting that this war broke out around 22/2/22. God is not the author of confusion, maybe this is a sign to us to be watchful.

Yes, we are in the end times. The return of Jesus is near. Matthew 25 explains what we are up against.

Here is a real world model of Matthew 25:
1. Parable of Talents: The arrival of wars that take out most of the planet, aka the harvest of the tares.
2. Parable of Wise and Foolish Virgins: The arrival of the fake Jesus, aka false prophet.
3. The arrival of the real Jesus.

The return of Jesus includes are the things that will occur shortly before he steps foot on Earth. Shortly means within decades.

In Ukraine, Escalation Risks Pulling NATO Into The War

"On our current course, whether our leaders realize it or not, we’re mindlessly marching toward war with Russia."

Russian officials have already said that western sanctions and arms for Ukraine are acts of war.

Now would be a really good time to get ready for World War III.

The Bible gives us a sign: the destruction of Damascus.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, we are in the end times. The return of Jesus is near. ...The return of Jesus includes are the things that will occur shortly before he steps foot on Earth. Shortly means within decades.

I am wondering, this too, I don't think it will be long at all like you say within decades, maybe shorter than that.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what makes your predictions different that the many failed ones that have come before?

Unfulfilled Christian religious predictions - Wikipedia

Predictions and claims for the Second Coming - Wikipedia

I would carefully look up the dream I had. It was a dream from before 2018 maybe 2016-17. It accurately predicts:
  • A war with Russia
  • Masses of people fleeing from the Russian Invasion force
  • It happened at the time of a sporting event (The Winter Olympics)
  • The scarceness of food and weapons
  • Families being separated, the men left behind to fight
All of those things have happened in Ukraine. War, people fleeing, scarceness of food, the west slow to provide military aid, men left behind to fight.

Remember this was prior to 2018, the bible tells us that if a prophet speaks a word, and it comes to pass we are to fear that word. Unless I was to tell you to follow foreign gods. Which I am not. I would not even say I am a prophet, just God gave me a warning dream. What I am telling you is Jesus gave me the impression in those dreams that when we see the above, He is coming very very soon.

Upvote 0