✟17,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey Guys and Girls,

I am starting my last thread on here possibly for a while...

For those who didn't know or may have forgotten I got married in January (13th to be exact)

This year has been a year of firsts and lasts with me, I had to find a life outside of the internet that was a bit of a strange thing but it was good.

This year I made the decision now i am married this will be the last year i go to as many concerts as i normally do... I wanted to see as many high quality bands as i could because i thought this would be my last year in Brisbane...

This year has brought up a few challenges that happen in marriage like "Which church should we go to" so at first we decided to alternate between "her church" and "my church" so that was going along nicely until her church cut the evening services to once a month, so we still went to "my church" more often then we got lazy and now are lucky to get to church more than twice a month (mornings wont work since we both work on Sundays)

This year i was more active in working with the youth and i had alot of fun with that, learnt alot about the way kids think, had a lot of fun teasing some of them.

This year I started working at Big W as a check out operator and have really enjoyed my time there and will find it hard to move on. I have had the great opportunity to go from normal casual check out operator to 3ic in the space of nine months.

Now we have reached the sad point...

After 25 years I bid farewell to my home city (Brisbane), my friends and family that i have built up during my life (family i can't change) but i have come to realise that I have a great group of friends...

I am currently packing my stuff up for a new adventure in Tropical Nth QLD at Townsville as my wife has a teaching job up there...

More To Continue if i feel bothered:groupray:

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Young man, your life is just starting, how exciting for you and your new wife. I wish you many happy and (nappy) adventures and I hope you are both blessed with many new friends and work opportunities. The world is waiting for you.......go get it !!!

Upvote 0

Lee_Lee

Dec 3, 2004
house
✟588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My deepest sympanthies for moving to an area with such a poor rugby league team- I will pray that you do not turn into a cowboys supporter (God can't be that cruel hehe)....

Seriously all the best mate and I have a feeling we will be seeing you a bit this year hehe....

God Bless you and your lady....(hope she loves the job)

-LeeLee.

Upvote 0

Amhacajo

Turn worry into wonder...
Oct 25, 2006
Australia
✟24,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Life is a bit of an adventure. I'm sure that you and your wife will have a blessed time in FNQ for however long it may be. A big move can be daunting and something I myself would find very difficult but I hope you find life up north as laid back as I did when I lived up that way when I was your age.

All the best!

PS Happy Birthday too :thumbsup:

Upvote 0