Encouragement thread for all who are standing for their healing, etc...

kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Trust in the Lord always.
Even when everything seems so contradictory, but when the words says it is accomplished, it is so, so just believe all is possible, we do serve a Living God, just believe no matter how hard it is, just trust, only believe.
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1I8MWnxXI

I hear you say
That you can't go on
Cause you had it all and watched it fall away
You feel betrayed
Cause everything's gone wrong
Can't find the strength to hope for a better day
We may not understand the reasons
But I know His promise will never change

(Chorus)
He's gonna take your pain
He's gonna take your doubt
He's gonna bring it all together, bring it all together
Gonna make you happy
He's gonna make you laugh out loud
He's gonna bring it all together
Bring it all together for good

You say you're livin your life
Doing the best you can
Wondering if the struggle means anything
If you realized that it's in His hands
You'll find the peace that sweet surrender brings
Well, we may not understand the reasons
But I know His promise will never change

He's gonna take your pain
He's gonna take your doubt
He's gonna bring it all together,
Bring it all together
Gonna make you happy
He's gonna make you laugh out loud
He's gonna bring it all together
Bring it all together for good

I know there will come a day of healing
Then We will see the master plan
We will celebrate His faithfulness
And we'll sing (sing) and we'll shout (shout)
Praise His name

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 4:24 Then the news about Him spread throughout Syria. So they brought to Him all those who were afflicted, those suffering from various diseases and intense pains, the demon-possessed, the epileptics, and the paralytics. And He healed them.

The news spread about Jesus and they brought the needy, those with all sorts of ailments, and He healed them. It didn't matter what the malady, He healed them. Aren't you glad there is no record saying He healed some of them, but others He did not for there was a purpose for their sickness?

There is no foundation for the thought that we never know what God will do. Jesus, the express image of God was consistent in all He did.

He healed them.

He'll heal you.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am the redeemed of the Lord, I am the blessed of the Lord, I am delivered from the authority of darkness and have been translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son, Jesus Christ and by His stripes, I am healed! All praise and glory to God Almighty in Jesus Name, Amen.

Let the redeemed of the LORD say this--those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, Psalm 107:2

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
The GOD of Peace WILL Soon CRUSH satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20 AMEN! Praise God, Hallelujah!!!

My hope is in the LORD that is where my help comes from..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
From Dr. Roger Sapp: "Healing is God's idea. It is not our idea. We don't have to convince Him. He's trying to convince us."This is a confession that I use frequently to have everyone repeat with me. So many have healing backwards. They are trying to convince God to heal them when the opposite is true. He is trying to get them to receive what Christ has already done for them by faith.

Trying to get God to heal you is an expression of unbelief. We must believe that God is already convinced. We must believe that healing is His will expressed perfectly in His Son Jesus by healing everyone in the multitudes repeatedly. Once we are completely convinced, then it is generally easy to receive a healing.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From Dr. Roger Sapp: "Healing is God's idea. It is not our idea. We don't have to convince Him. He's trying to convince us."This is a confession that I use frequently to have everyone repeat with me. So many have healing backwards. They are trying to convince God to heal them when the opposite is true. He is trying to get them to receive what Christ has already done for them by faith.

Trying to get God to heal you is an expression of unbelief. We must believe that God is already convinced. We must believe that healing is His will expressed perfectly in His Son Jesus by healing everyone in the multitudes repeatedly. Once we are completely convinced, then it is generally easy to receive a healing.

The healing debate ended in the garden. When Jesus asked if there be any other way, and the Father required Him to proceed... from that instant on the will of God regarding healing was decided; and with the completion of the suffering of our Lord,its actualization was paid for and the discussion finished. There is now no longer any discussion. The "will of God" regarded healing was established very soundly during the OT, and with the suffering and death of Jesus it was made yes and amen.
We are told to take the Lord's supper in remembrance of these facts. Many take the bread and do not discern the body of the Lord in it. They do not "discern" (or see) the meaning of the body of the Lord either in communion or the gospel. Because they do not perceive that Jesus became a curse for us so that we could be redeemed from the curse of the Law, they continue to endure that curse, which included every sort of sickness, disease, and even death. Paul says "for this reason many of your are sick, weak, and sleep (die young).
Suggesting that healing is still a subject of heavenly debate displays that one has not even begun to understand the physical aspect of the gospel and the meaning of the bread. You have been redeemed from the curse of the law-which includes all sickness, disease, physical weakness, and early death. All those promises have been make yes and amen in Him.
Never again let it enter your heart and mind that God does not want you healed. Doing so doubts the body of Jesus, renders His stripes useless unto you, and makes you culpable for the pain He endured for you,:o but was rejected by you. You do not want to be responsible for those stripes simply because you refuse to accept what they purchased for you! Even if it is mere ignorance! :cry:

Settle it, settle it, settle it! Take sides with God! Let the doctor lie about your health if he has to... even tho he does so in ignorance. Fix it in your heart and mind that you have been healed ever since the cross, and let your voice speak those words. By His stripes I was healed! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Isaiah 58:6-8 (New Living Translation)

6 “No, this is the kind of fasting I want:
Free those who are wrongly imprisoned;
lighten the burden of those who work for you.
Let the oppressed go free,
and remove the chains that bind people.
7 Share your food with the hungry,
and give shelter to the homeless.
Give clothes to those who need them,
and do not hide from relatives who need your help. 8 “Then your salvation will come like the dawn,
and your wounds will quickly heal.
Your godliness will lead you forward,
and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I sense that a couple of people reading this need a revelation of how much the Father loves them. If you get that, faith for healing is easy!

Ask the Lord to give you a revelation of His love, then read 1 John slowly.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I love your signature brother by Benny Hinn.. I will read that chapter at some point soon.. I always need to know this more and more.. once I had a dream after watching the movie "The KING and I... oh how much love radiated through JESUS.. and everything became more clear... most of that night.. it was like heaven was opened over me.. I could see things from the movie that represented GOD so clearly..

Thank you for your ministry here on CF.. for your thoughtful attention to details..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
[SIZE=-1]DECLARATION OF FAITH FOR HEALING [/SIZE]

A confession of faith for healing from every book in the Bible to be spoken out loud at least once each day until your healing is evident. Let the weak say "I am strong!" ( Hos. 3:10) God gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. (Rom. 4:17) If anyone says . . . and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. (Mark 11:22-23) Confession is made unto (until) salvation (healing) (Rom. 10:9-10) All of these declarations are based on the scripture references.

Genesis 20:17- As God answered Abraham's prayer for healing, he will hear and answer mine!

Exodus 15:26- His name is Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord my doctor, my physician, my healer!

Leviticus 14:3- God healed the leper in Moses' day and he will heal my disease in Jesus' day!

Numbers 12:13- My healing is based upon better promises than those of Moses'!

Deuteronomy 32:39- God has declared himself to be a healer and I receive Him now as my healer!

Joshua 1:3- By faith I place my feet upon every promise of divine healing in the Word of God!

Judges 16: 28- As God gave Samson supernatural strength, He is giving me supernatural health!

Ruth 2:12- I take refuge under the shadow of His wings where there is healing and deliverance!

I Samuel 17:47- The battle is the Lord's and he will deliver me from all sickness and disease!

II Samuel 22:3- Jesus is my rock, my fortress, my shield, and my Savior in times of sickness!

I Kings 19:7- God will send ministering angels to strengthen me in this battle for life and health!

II Kings 20:5- God will hear my prayer and give me healing, health, and long life in Jesus' name!

I Chr. 16:11- As the Israelites looked to the brazen serpent and were healed, I look to Jesus for healing!

II Chr. 30:20- One man's prayer can bring healing to a multitude through the mercy of God!

Ezra 6:22- Jesus, my Passover Lamb, suffered for my deliverance from sin, sickness and disease!

Nehemiah 8:10- I will rejoice and be glad in the Lord my redeemer who is healing me now!

Esther 5:1- God gives me entrance into the Holy of Holies to make my requests known to Him!

Job 33:28- God has delivered my soul from the grave and I shall live to proclaim His power to heal!

Psa. 103:3- He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases all the time!

Prov. 4:20- God's Word in my mouth and in my heart will bring healing to my whole body!

Ecclesiastes 3:3- Now is the time for me to be healed for Jesus has paid the price in full!

Song of Solomon 4:7- He who loved me enough to die for me shall also freely give me all things!

Isa. 53:4-5- By Jesus' wounds we were healed, therefore by Jesus' wounds I AM HEALED NOW!

Jer. 30:17- The Lord is restoring my health and healing my wounds!

Lam. 3:22- Because of His love, His compassion, and His faithfulness I shall not die but live!

Eze. 47:8-9- Where the river flows everything will live. The river flows in me so I SHALL LIVE!

Dan. 11:32- By faith in God's word, I resist the devil and all the works of the devil in the name of Jesus!

Hos. 6:1- I will seek the Lord with all my heart and He will heal me and bind up my wounds!

Joel 3:10- Let the weak say, "I am strong!" Let the poor say, "I am rich!" Let the sick say, "I am healed!"

Amos 5:14- I seek good and not evil, therefore I shall live and do the will of my Father!

Obadiah 17- My deliverance comes from Mount Zion, where Christ made atonement for me!

Jonah 2:9- I will offer the sacrifice of praise to Jehovah-Rapha, my personal physician!

Micah 7:15- God will show forth in me His power to heal!

Nahum 1:15- God's good news to the sick is that there is supernatural healing in the atonement!

Hab. 2:14- The truth about divine healing is setting me free from sickness and disease!

Zeph. 3:17- The Lord my God is mighty to save me from every attack of the devil!

Hag. 2:5- I shall not fear, for His Spirit remains within me and upon me to bring me into victory!

Zech. 4:6- It is not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of the Lord God Almighty!

Mal. 4:2- The sun of righteousness will rise for me with healing in its rays, for I exalt Jesus' name!

Mt. 4:23- Jesus healed every sickness and disease among the people then and he heals me now!

Mark 11:23- I command all sickness and disease to dissolve and disintegrate and pass from my body!

Luke 4:40- Jesus healed all who came to him for healing. He is the same yesterday, today and forever! I have come to Jesus to receive my healing and I shall not be disappointed!

John 4:46-53- A royal official simply believed the word Jesus spoke to him concerning the healing of his son and left for home. His son was healed according to Jesus' word! I believe his healing word to me.

Acts 5:16- There is not one case in the New Testament of anyone who came to Jesus for healing who did not get healed. He came to do the will of the Father, establishing forever God's will in the matter healing.

Romans 4:17-21- I am fully persuaded that God is able to do for me all he has promised to do, therefore I will call those things that be not as though they were, and THEY SHALL BE!

I Cor. 12:7-9- God has given gifts of healing to the Body of Christ so that believers may live in health!

II Cor. 1:20- All the promises of God for healing are "YES" in Christ, and through him the "AMEN" (so be it) is spoken by us to the glory of God. These declarations are a resounding "AMEN!" to his promises!

Gal.3:13- Christ became a curse for me and thus he has redeemed me from the curse of the law which includes every sickness and disease mentioned in Deuteronomy 28!

Eph.3:20- Now unto him who is able to do immeasurably more than all I could ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Phil. 1:6- I am confident that he who has begun his healing work in me shall carry it on to completion!

Col.3:16- The word of Christ dwells in me richly and I am singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in my heart to God for his healing touch upon my body!

I Thess. 5:23- Jesus has purchased redemption for me; spirit, soul, and body!

II Thess.2:15- I am standing firm and holding on to the teachings I have received concerning divine healing. I will not cease to give thanks to God for his provision and his promise!

I Timothy 6:12- I will fight the good fight of faith until I see my healing come in its fullness!

II Timothy 1:12- I know whom I have believed and am convinced that he is able to guard and keep that which I have entrusted to him, including my physical health!

Titus 3:5- Jesus saves us and heals us not because of any righteous things that we have done, but because of his mercy he blesses us abundantly through the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Philemon 3- It is by the grace of God, his unmerited favor, that we are healed and made whole!

Hebrews 10:35- I will not throw away my confidence which will be richly rewarded. I will persevere in my confession of faith so that I will receive what he has promised!

James 5:16- Anointing with oil in the name of the Lord and the prayer offered in faith will make any sick person well and the Lord will raise him up! If he has sinned he will be forgiven!

I Peter 2:24- By Jesus wounds I have been healed! It's done, yes it's done. In the mighty name of Jesus the victory is won!

II Peter 1:3- His divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness!

I John 5:14- This is the confidence I have in him, that if I ask anything according to his will (and healing is his will) he hears me and I know that I have what I asked of him.

II John 6- Faith works through love and God's love is poured out in my heart by the Holy Spirit!

III John 2- God is concerned for my physical well being as well as for my spiritual well being!

Jude 20- I will continue to build myself up in my most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit!

Revelation 1:7- Jesus is the Alpha and Omega; the Almighty. Nothing is too hard for him to do!

Copyright © 2002. Robert Fitts Ministries. All rights reserved.

I like this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
He sent His word and healed me, and delivered me from my destructions. Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! (Psalm 107:20,21)

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Children of the Most High DO NOT get sick! NO inhabitant of Zion can get sick, if you are IN CHRIST, you dwell in ZION!!! "And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity" Isaiah 33:24

If you SAY "I AM SICK" you are acknowledging the presence of that sickness in your body and giving it permission to stay in your body and IT WILL STAY! Jesus said you shall have whatsoever you SAY Mark 11:23

Why do SO many children of the Most High not get this truth and suffer needlessly with all kinds of sicknesses and diseases?? The answer I found today (besides Hosea 4:6) was in Matthew 13:15 where Jesus said, For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should ... see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The Good News Bible says it this way: "THIS PEOPLE WILL LISTEN AND LISTEN, BUT DO NOT UNDERSTAND; THEY WILL LOOK AND LOOK, BUT NOT SEE, BECAUSE THEIR MINDS ARE DULL, AND THEY HAVE STOPPED UP THEIR EARS AND HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES.
OTHERWISE, THEIR EYES WOULD SEE, THEIR EARS WOULD HEAR, THEIR MINDS WOULD UNDERSTAND, AND THEY WOULD TURN TO ME, SAYS GOD, AND I WOULD HEAL THEM." (Matt 13:15 GNB)

Ps 82 5-7 "They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes"

They do not know nor will ...they understand they walk on in DARKNESS.........and they shall die as MEN!!!! I HAVE SAID YE ARE GODS AND ARE ALL CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH!!!! Just as cats give birth to cats, dogs give birth to dogs, God gave birth to us, we are born of GOD and we should be operating at that higher level IN HIM everyday! Therefore sickness CANNOT BE OUR PORTION! EVER!

Diane Maartens

Last edited:
Upvote 0