May 2, 2006
East
✟15,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To all you fellow christians out there:

I''ve just been reading all these posts & I am so moved by so many of our marraiges that are in pain. Remember that satan is strong & trying to destroy our marraiges, he does NOT want them to survive!!! He will do whatever he can to destrot them & take us down. He has made a crack at my own marraige , so I know what your dealing with.
Please keep in mind that there is NO marraige that God cannot heal & nothing that is impossible for our God. Counseling will really help if any of you are out there struggling. Satan wants us to think there is no hope, he wants us to live in despair. Let's prove him wrong!!
I pray for each of you on this board, to draw close to your God & plead with HIM to show you the way through this, to give you the love back, to fulfill your marraige. Blessings to all....

Reactions: tryingtobe

joyful11

Veteran
Feb 26, 2006
California
✟17,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ari5 said:

I''ve just been reading all these posts & I am so moved by so many of our marraiges that are in pain. Remember that satan is strong & trying to destroy our marraiges, he does NOT want them to survive!!! He will do whatever he can to destrot them & take us down. He has made a crack at my own marraige , so I know what your dealing with.
Please keep in mind that there is NO marraige that God cannot heal & nothing that is impossible for our God. Counseling will really help if any of you are out there struggling. Satan wants us to think there is no hope, he wants us to live in despair. Let's prove him wrong!!
I pray for each of you on this board, to draw close to your God & plead with HIM to show you the way through this, to give you the love back, to fulfill your marraige. Blessings to all....
AMEN!

Reactions: raylenar
Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for your words of encouragement. God bless you.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

Jean6165

Ari5 said:

I am in total agreement with all that you have written here. My marriage too went through the mill with the old boy and when I got on track my marriage was restored and not only did it bring me closer to God but it also brought my husband closer to God and to a greater acceptance of all things!

Hang in there those that are having a struggle - God hears your every prayer. Praying for you all.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Ari5

May 2, 2006
East
✟15,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To all who replied & any others:

Thank you for all your kind words. It is so nice to be able to get to know other believers & pray for each other. It is hard times we are living in, & we need to pull together.
I would love any prayers you send up on my behalf, I'm running this rat race too. I've been praying for many of you on here & have talked with a few of you. Feel free to private message me if you would like to pray for each other!! Blessings to you!! Ari

"When going into the lions den , put on the armor to defeat the enemy of our souls"

Upvote 0

raylenar

Jul 25, 2006
Manhattan, KS
Visit site
✟15,393.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks as well. My marriage is rocky right now, and will take a lot of work to get to where it's supposed to be. I'm trying right now just to not get discouraged. We have a lot of support in our church, so that helps. We can use all the support we can get.

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
The Best way to get the devil out form our life is by humbling ourself first, forgiving all those who has hurt us and by confessing our sins n giving praises n thnaks to Lord all the time............. Talk to God all the time and u'll see ur life will bloom and devil will run away.

Upvote 0