Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,426.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

"Elohim" means "God, gods, judges". It is a plural word.

God speaks words and those words...His commandments... are a part of Him. His commandments are living as God Himself is living. Man lives on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Mat 4:4 KJV
(4) But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Elohim (God) is our only Judge. God is our Judge and Lawgiver. There is only One who can do this and not another.

Jas 4:12 KJV
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Yet, we find many who are judging others as evildoers using their church's "handwriting of ordinances" as a "god" or judge to do so. The laws of carnal commandments of men are found written in their handwritings.

These commandments and teachings of men are contained in their church handwritings of which they serve and worship.

They "solemly and voluntarily submit" to their "statements of faith", church constitutions, church bylaws etc. They serve...work them...and "worship" them as they revere their documents and use them to judge others with.

These handwritings of church documents have become "other gods"....other judges. They serve and worship the work of their own hands...the fabrication (the handwritings of dogmas)... more than the Creator.

Col 2:14-18 KJV
(14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
(15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore JUDGE you in those things that he has wrested out of the Scriptures (the external, carnal commandments) and have put them into a "handwriting of dogmas" that is used to judge others with.

The handwriting has then become another "god"...another judge...and one that is is NOT LIVING.

Church documents are not living as our One Judge does. Our God is a Living Spirit while the handwriting...the letter/document...is dead. Many "kill" others with false accusations using their handwritings as their "judge".

(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
(17) Which are a shadow of things to come;
but the body is of Christ.
(18) Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Man shall live by every word that comes out of His mouth.

Exo 20:1-6 KJV
(1) And God spake all these words, saying,

I am the LORD thy ELOHIM/Judge. The handwriting is not our elohim...our judge.

The LORD (Yahweh) is our Judge (Elohim). "Yahweh"...the I AM...exists as the Living God....our only Living Judge. The handwriting "elohim/judge" is not living.

(2) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

We are not to have "other gods"...other judges...before Him. We are not to have other judges....the handwritings of church dogmas....beside Him in our worship.

Men have came up with their own handwritings of dogmas... of what they think is right in their own minds... as a way to worship the true God.

These handwritings have become other judges (other gods/elohim) as many use them to judge themselves and others who do not keep man's commandments that are contained in them. These handwritings have showed up in our places of worship of God and they should not be there.

(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

The church handwritings of men are "graven images" patterned after the world's documents (the outside world's constitutions, bylaws, statutes). We can read any church "constitution" and see this in the language style of them.

(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

We must not "solemly and voluntarily submit" (the language that is found in many church constutions) to them.

The LORD (the Living God...Yahweh) is our only Elohim/Judge.

He is a jealous God....a consuming fire. The "elements"...the fundamental principles as written by man...burn us according to His judgment.

(5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Why "solemly and voluntarily" subject ourselves to the the church handwritings of dogmas (ordinances)?

They are patterned after the "rudiments of the world"...the outside world's handwritings of constitutions, etc. They are the "fundamental principles"...the rudiments...the elements...the 123s of the world... that govern the nations of this world that do not have God and His government ruling over their lives.

Col 2:20-22 KJV
(20) Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

We perish with the using up of the commandments and teachings of men that are contained in their church handwritings that many serve and worship. Our God is a "consuming fire" that burns up those "elements" and those who do them.

(21) (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
(22) Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

When we subject ourselves to the church handwritings, then they become a "baal"...which means "lord, master". We have only One Lord and Master...the LORD our God (Judge).
When we reject the Living One's living commandments, statutes and His testimonies and go and willingly submit ourselves to the church handwritings of dogmas that are patterned after the world's documents, then we are serving a "baal" and not the true Lord.

2Ki 17:15-16 KJV
(15) And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.

The handwriting of man's ordinances are "molten images". They are not God's commandments as He did not command them nor did He speak them to those who wrote them down.

(16) And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

If the LORD (the Living One...the I AM) is our JUDGE (Elohim,God), then follow Him...but if Baal (the church handwriting of men), then follow him.

The church handwritings of men are "dead" and are not alive like our Judge who can act while the "baal" can do nothing on its own.

1Ki 18:21 KJV
(21) And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Elohim" means "God, gods, judges". It is a plural word.

My research into the word "Elohim", it is one of those words that could be used as either a singular or plural, but when used as a singular, then you have a plural of majesty.

I can only go by the research material I have read.

Upvote 0