Eretria90

Yes I am One Awesome Eagle
Dec 5, 2006
✟16,966.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am wondering if anyone on CF plays Elder Scrolls Online for the Playstation 4 (North American server)?

I am always looking for new people to co-op with.

Currently I am recruiting for my guild and need new members. Although my guild is not specifically geared towards Catholic or Christian gamers, I am looking for more of those kinds of gamers nonetheless. To be honest, I have come across very few PS4 gamers who identify as practicing Catholics or Christians; we need more of you to stand out-besides myself.

Keep in mind I am new to this whole "guild-making" thing and I'm still figuring out how I should run my guild. I have only about 10-11 members currently so it will be some time before I can get the guild bank working for guild members (you need at least 50 guild members to withdraw/deposit from guild bank).

Many members of my guild belong to the Ebonheart Pact. Currently we do not specialize in anything, but I am a big PvE gamer. We play on the North American server. We are newbie-friendly and welcome new as well as veteran players...gaming should be fun and serious competition to the point of arguing about it is not welcome around here. Personal attacks about opinions over gaming will not be tolerated. I have created guild tabards already so new members can help promote the guild.

Currently I am playing as a LV 24 Templar (Ebonheart Pact) and LV 13 Sorcerer (Aldmeri Dominion); I am looking for help/advice as to how to utilize my Templar and maybe turn it into a PvP build. In that case I am looking for players who may be able to help me out with that as I have no experience with PvP in this game.

If you are interested in me adding you to my friends list on PSN or joining my guild, PM me here on CF. Note that I am looking for individuals who do not use bad language or discuss disgusting topics in private chat.

Mark Klopp

Jan 16, 2020
Berlin
✟15,301.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
xDDD You for reals? Catholic eso guild? [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]! literally :D you should focus on getting eso gold! I bet you were having difficulties of getting rich in eso, like all did. Found this guide, so thought imma gonna be a good sould and share it with you here, hallelujah!
eso-gold.jpg

Upvote 0

Romina Barraco

Jul 10, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟7,801.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Well, i know that when i am looking to buy Elder Scrolls Online Gold cheap i pay a lot of attention to the market reputation; but also the sellers, i don't like to get scam out of my money. So i can recommend you to think about it as a great solution. Start with small amounts, and then go for it.

Upvote 0