Earth is burned, the wicked are eliminated, and God will create a New Earth for His Church on earth.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zephaniah 3:8
Therefore, wait for me, says the LORD, against the day when I arise as accuser; For it is my decision to gather together the nations, to assemble the kingdoms, In order to pour out upon them my wrath, all my blazing anger; For in the fire of my jealousy shall all the earth be consumed.

For then I will change and purify the lips of the peoples, That they all may call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one accord; From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia and as far as the recesses of the North, they shall bring me offerings.

On that day You need not be ashamed of all your deeds, your rebellious actions against me; For then will I remove from your midst the proud braggarts,And you shall no longer exalt yourself on my holy mountain. But I will leave as a remnant in your midst a people humble and lowly, Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD; the remnant of Israel.

St. Peter tells us that the whole earth was destroyed once before, at the time of the great deluge. Then St. Peter tells us, that a New Heaven and a New Earth, that we are living on today, came into existence, after the Great Deluge. It is really the same earth. Destroying the physical earth, is a term used by God in prophesy, to describe a great chastisement of many people being cast into hell. The Book of Revelation tells us that we have one more 'New Heaven and New Earth' to go, upon the Era of the Apocalypse.

In Zephaniah 3, In order to pour out upon them my wrath, all my blazing anger; For in the fire of my jealousy shall all the earth be consumedThen right after the whole earth is consumed by fire, in Zephaniah 3, "But I will leave as a remnant in your midst a people humble and lowly, Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD; the remnant of Israel" The world does not end upon the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The earth is purged of the wicked upon the Second Coming of Christ, and Christ's faithful live on to be Jesus' Restored Kingdom of Israel, which will be the post Armageddon Catholic Church.

The 'New Jerusalem', in the Book of Revelation, is the 'Bride of the Lamb', which is the post Armageddon Catholic Church. When Jesus Comes to Rule the World, Israel is restored and Zion is born. Jesus will Rule with and through His Church, the Catholic Church, in His Kingdom Come, on earth.
In Psalms 96-97, the mountains melt like glass in God’s tremendous wrath. Then Jesus Comes, in His Second Coming, to Rule the world. God’s uses His illustration of burning the earth, in apocalyptic prophesies, to describe His Great Chastisement, that is, in our era, about to hit earth. Mystics say three quarters of world population die at this time. Not only do they die but they are cast into hell by Combat Angels of the Apocalypse.

Jesus will Rule on earth, with and through His Church, the Catholic Church, for tens of thousands of years. It will be the 'Golden Era of Mankind' that the Blessed Mother has Promised us, and the Restoration of Israel, that God the Father has Promised us. Jesus will wipe away our every tear. It will be glorious!

2 Peter 3:5
They deliberately ignore the fact that the heavens existed of old and earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God; through these the world that then existed was destroyed, deluged with water. The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless.

But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day. The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard “delay,” but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a mighty roar and the elements will be dissolved by fire, and the earth and everything done on it will be found out.

Exhortation to Preparedness.

Since everything is to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought [you] to be, conducting yourselves in holiness and devotion, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved in flames and the elements melted by fire. But according to his promise we await new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Psalms 96:11
Let the heavens be glad and the earth rejoice; let the sea and what fills it resound; let the plains be joyful and all that is in them. Then let all the trees of the forest rejoice before the LORD who comes, who comes to govern the earth, To govern the world with justice and the peoples with faithfulness.

Psalms 97
The LORD is king; let the earth rejoice; let the many islands be glad. Cloud and darkness surround the Lord; justice and right are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him; everywhere it consumes the foes. Lightning illumines the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim God's justice; all peoples see his glory. All who serve idols are put to shame, who glory in worthless things; all gods bow down before you.

Zion hears and is glad, and the cities of Judah rejoice because of your judgments, O LORD. You, LORD, are the Most High over all the earth, exalted far above all gods. The LORD loves those who hate evil, protects the lives of the faithful, rescues them from the hand of the wicked. Light dawns for the just; gladness, for the honest of heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you just, and praise his holy name.

Revelation 21:1 The New Heaven and the New Earth.
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them [as their God]. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, [for] the old order has passed away.”

Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb."
He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God.

The Blessed Virgin Mary to St. Faustina
... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. ... (635)

Reactions: football5680

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.

"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God. The city had the radiance of a precious jewel that sparkled like a diamond. Its wall, massive and high, had twelve gates at which twelve angles were stationed. Twelve names were written on the gates, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west. The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The Blessed Mother tells us that one in ten will have the power to heal. Scripture tells us that if a man dies before one hundred years old, people will wonder what on earth could have happened! War will cease to exist for the people of earth who reside in the New Jerusalem. The Blessed Mother tells us there will be little crime in 'The Golden Era of Mankind', which is to come, soon. Jesus will wipe away His Bride's every tear.

It is Christ's Bride, the Catholic Church, which will transform into the 'New Jerusalem', once we go into Messianic Reign. No longer will it be the blood descendants of Abraham, but instead, it will be Christ's Church, people of every race and nation, who are faithful to Jesus, who will reap the massive blessings from heaven, in The New Jerusalem.

Look around the world today. With all the war poverty, hunger, sin and apostasy. This is not Jesus' Restored Kingdom of Israel on earth. Jesus can, and will, rescue His Church soon and place Her as a light to the nations, a shimmering jewel above all earthly kingdoms. And all the peoples from all nations shall stream to Her.

Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not be silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, Until her vindication shines forth like the dawn and her victory like a burning torch. Nations shall behold your vindication, and all kings your glory;
You shall be called by a new name pronounced by the mouth of the LORD. You shall be a glorious crown in the hand of the LORD, a royal diadem held by your God. No more shall men call you 'Forsaken,' or your land 'Desolate,' But you shall be called 'My Delight,' and your land 'Espoused.' For the LORD delights in you, and makes your land his spouse. As a young man marries a virgin, your Builder shall marry you; And as a bridegroom rejoices in his bride so shall your God rejoice in you. Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have stationed watchmen; Never, by day or by night, shall they be silent. O you who are to remind the LORD, take no rest And give no rest to him, until he re-establishes Jerusalem And makes of it the pride of the earth. The LORD has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: No more will I give your grain as food to your enemies; Nor shall foreigners drink your wine, for which you toiled. But you who harvest the grain shall eat it, and you shall praise the LORD; You who gather the grapes shall drink the wine in the courts of my sanctuary. Pass through, pass through the gates, prepare the way for the people; Build up, build up the highway, clear it of stones, raise up a standard over the nations. See, the LORD proclaims to the ends of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, your savior comes! Here is his reward with him, his recompense before him. They shall be called the holy people, the redeemed of the LORD, And you shall be called 'Frequented,' a city that is not forsaken.

Isaiah 60:1
Rise up in splendor! Your light has come, the glory of the Lord shines upon you. See, darkness covers the earth, and thick clouds cover the peoples; But upon you the LORD shines, and over you appears his glory. Nations shall walk by your light, and kings by your shining radiance. Raise your eyes and look about; they all gather and come to you: Your sons come from afar, and your daughters in the arms of their nurses.
Then you shall be radiant at what you see, your heart shall throb and overflow, For the riches of the sea shall be emptied out before you, the wealth of nations shall be brought to you. Caravans of camels shall fill you, dromedaries from Midian and Ephah; All from Sheba shall come bearing gold and frankincense, and proclaiming the praises of the LORD. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered for you, the rams of Nebaioth shall be your sacrifices; They will be acceptable offerings on my altar, and I will enhance the splendor of my house.
What are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their cotes? All the vessels of the sea are assembled, with the ships of Tarshish in the lead, To bring your children from afar with their silver and gold, In the name of the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, who has glorified you.
Foreigners shall rebuild your walls, and their kings shall be your attendants; Though I struck you in my wrath, yet in my good will I have shown you mercy. Your gates shall stand open constantly; day and night they shall not be closed But shall admit to you the wealth of nations, and their kings, in the vanguard. For the people or kingdom shall perish that does not serve you; those nations shall be utterly destroyed. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you: the cypress, the plane and the pine, To bring beauty to my sanctuary, and glory to the place where I set my feet. The children of your oppressors shall come, bowing low before you; All those who despised you shall fall prostrate at your feet. They shall call you 'City of the LORD,' 'Zion of the Holy One of Israel.' Once you were forsaken, hated and unvisited, Now I will make you the pride of the ages, a joy to generation after generation. You shall suck the milk of nations, and be nursed at royal breasts; You shall know that I, the LORD, am your savior, your redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. In place of bronze I will bring gold, instead of iron, silver; In place of wood, bronze, instead of stones, iron; I will appoint peace your governor, and justice your ruler. No longer shall violence be heard of in your land, or plunder and ruin within your boundaries. You shall call your walls 'Salvation' and your gates 'Praise.' No longer shall the sun be your light by day, Nor the brightness of the moon shine upon you at night; The LORD shall be your light forever, your God shall be your glory. No longer shall your sun go down, or your moon withdraw, For the LORD will be your light forever, and the days of your mourning shall be at an end. Your people shall all be just, they shall always possess the land, They, the bud of my planting, my handiwork to show my glory. The smallest shall become a thousand, the youngest, a mighty nation; I, the LORD, will swiftly accomplish these things when their time comes.

Upvote 0