• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Dysautonomia/ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I was in the hospital this June, - the main doctor ARGUED
with me about that Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.

He was soo sure that I had that for a month,
"because you are in heart-failure" :sorry:
but
I told him, in my case, my IRON was in the toilet, &
as soon as I remedied that with my HERBAL-iron preparation,
that funny syndrome would disappear, like everything else.

Nu-uh, he argued, you are wrong!!! ^_^

Nu-uh, I proved him wrong, for
(I no longer had that problem), as soon as Hemoglobin approached MY normal of 14.6-15.0 :thumbsup: - Case closed. :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

venusfire77

Feb 4, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I am not sure if you still check this, but I am doing research on POTS, and thought I would write. I am pretty sure I have POTS, as is my doctor. We will be doing a tilt test in a few weeks, so I will know more then. I just wanted to let you know you are definitely not alone, and I would love to chat with you, and ask you some questions, as well as get to know you better. Please email me if that interests you!

Krista

Upvote 0

bebe127

Mar 29, 2012
South Florida
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not alone! There are many out there with this disorder. I have had it for a couple of years and am on the search to find others that are willing to develop a friendship as an outlet for encouragement, prayer and/or just venting. Message me if you're interested. Hope you have a great day.

I may feel helpless most days, but with the Lord; I am never hopeless.

Upvote 0